Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2
Last edited by a moderator:
I know I have an argument for that, but right now I'm kinda blank..Ok ok - let me tell you a little story. A little cousin of mine back in the motherland used to call passing one 'air pollution'
So whether its from humans via the natural process or through this 'population' the main cause leads back to humans. Henceforth - to the main point... which was existence itself being a sin / evil? I think?
Oh I am. The same cannot be said about you.Oh do you?
How did that happen?![]()
Story of my life...I know I have an argument for that, but right now I'm kinda blank..
I cannot be saved?Oh I am. The same cannot be said about you.
It just... happened.
Yuki that wasn't really an argumentI know I have an argument for that, but right now I'm kinda blank..
[SIZEPT="1"]Must be the lack of sleep and nutrition.[/SIZEPT]

I understand broh - she's a woman after all...You're asking for the impossible, Charlie.

Oh yeah, thanks for the song. I went and found the soundtrack version. I enjoyed it but curious how it works in the context of the movie; as it's really different to what I associate with LOTR music. But I trust Howard Shore.What did you think of the song?
Are you looking forward to the movie?
The song is going to be played during the credits, just like Neil Finn's version of Song of the Lonely Mountain during the first movie's credits. I listened the audio first without looking at the video and I found it a nice song, but I was unsure of it fitting the theme too. Then I watched it with the clip and I loved it. I think it does it really well, seeing the dwarfs and the movie moments.. I think it fits well after all.Oh yeah, thanks for the song. I went and found the soundtrack version. I enjoyed it but curious how it works in the context of the movie; as it's really different to what I associate with LOTR music. But I trust Howard Shore.
Though I liked the first installment of the series, it felt unecessarily long, unlike the LOTR trilogy. I will definitely watch this one but I'll take it with a pinch of salt and lower my expectations.
It's on the previous page..Haha, he sending Bob music in private...ghey!
It's on the previous page..
I'm comparing that to LOTR, in that I've seen that trilogy many many times and not once I've had the feeling of "oh this is dragging on" or so on, but somewhere near the middle I wasn't as immersed into the movie anymore. So that's why I'll keep my expectations lower this time and hope to be pleasantly surprised.The song is going to be played during the credits, just like Neil Finn's version of Song of the Lonely Mountain during the first movie's credits. I listened the audio first without looking at the video and I found it a nice song, but I was unsure of it fitting the theme too. Then I watched it with the clip and I loved it. I think it does it really well, seeing the dwarfs and the movie moments.. I think it fits well after all.
It felt unnecessarily long? How so? I didn't get that feel at all, it ended on a pretty quick note (well, it felt like it), just like the LOTR films. I'm expecting that this movie might blow the first one away, I'm having really high expectations even though I don't want too.. XD

I did have that after the first two times though, I agree. While with LOTR, that feeling never ever happened. But we'll see, it'll be a good movie nonetheless.I'm comparing that to LOTR, in that I've seen that trilogy many many times and not once I've had the feeling of "oh this is dragging on" or so on, but somewhere near the middle I wasn't as immersed into the movie anymore. So that's why I'll keep my expectations lower this time and hope to be pleasantly surprised.
Well, control+S doesn't work on you.I cannot be saved?
Can I get an excerpt?
No, it is not. I'm aware of that.Yuki that wasn't really an argument
[SIZEPT="1"]Just admit defeat already, Its my win - heh.[/SIZEPT]
You sound desperate. As if you never win against a woman.I understand broh - she's a woman after all...
Having said that - I want to win u.u.

Cos I'm not a bot.Well, control+S doesn't work on you.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Saa ne. What will you give in return?
Considering we are in the internet, in a way, you are.Cos I'm not a bot.
What do you want?
can I get the 2nd most asshole staff badge please? 

I guess the same can be said about youConsidering we are in the internet, in a way, you are.
I don't think you can give me what I really want, so I'll leave it to you to make the offer and I'll decide if it's worth it.

The asshole badge is Fuzzy's, so you're asking the wrong person lol.Bobcan I get the 2nd most asshole staff badge please?
---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------
Or another weird badge. I need something to brag about.![]()