Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1
Your thread is enough to prove my innocence. Shut up.
Your thread is enough to prove my innocence. Shut up.
Actually I liked the last epi I think it was Epic with the Governor in the end. The fence fell down so they already are a bit screwed they will have to fix it. Also I dont know if they will leave soon cuz they have lots of sick ppl. Hopefully the medicine will work though. I dont want Glenn dead! Also I was so mad at Rick when he kicked Carol out of the group. I bet Daryl will get really mad too when he tells him! I hope he will go to look for herUhm, alright I guess? The whole ep was about the sick dudes. Glad to have that outta the way. That whole plot was pretty dumb IMO. The previous ep was a lot better when they were out looking for supplies etc. So far this season has been really slow and unmemorable to me. They really, really need to get a move on. I like the series, don't get me wrong, but this season doesn't make me give it extra thought apart from watching the episodes. I'm also pretty *yawn* about the Governor returning. However hopefully he can screw things up for them which force them to leave the prison... Hopefully that's the reason he's brought back into the story by the creators, as a plot device to get things rolling. As I see it the longer they stay in the prison, the longer the plot is drawn out.
Or maybe Governor will get her or something I have no idea. But im pretty excited!there thereYour thread is enough to prove my innocence. Shut up.

The Governor at the end was stupid. He's just standing there IN THE OPEN while Rick and Carl are in the garden, they could've seen him at any moment while they were there!Actually I liked the last epi I think it was Epic with the Governor in the end. The fence fell down so they already are a bit screwed they will have to fix it. Also I dont know if they will leave soon cuz they have lots of sick ppl. Hopefully the medicine will work though. I dont want Glenn dead! Also I was so mad at Rick when he kicked Carol out of the group. I bet Daryl will get really mad too when he tells him! I hope he will go to look for herOr maybe Governor will get her or something I have no idea. But im pretty excited!
there there![]()

...I thought you read the comics... The same happenned there, except that instead of the gov it were 2 of his henchmen doing the job.The Governor at the end was stupid. He's just standing there IN THE OPEN while Rick and Carl are in the garden, they could've seen him at any moment while they were there!
And then you ask why people only mention romance in animes for you. Lol. It would be retarded if Daryl did that.Also I was so mad at Rick when he kicked Carol out of the group. I bet Daryl will get really mad too when he tells him! I hope he will go to look for herOr maybe Governor will get her or something I have no idea. But im pretty excited!
No, I stopped with volume 6, of half-way through, I don't know.I thought you read the comics... The same happened there, except that instead of the gov it were 2 of his henchmen doing the job.
I don't mind getting spoiled, I stopped caring about Walking Dead a long time ago.Good thing, cause after volume 7 you might get spoiled a lot.
I had to stop in 9, lmao.
And yes, it happenned in the comics, so I'm ok with it. It's the same as people complaining that Ty made it alive against 200 zombies. Unrealistic? prolly (in a zombie series, lmao), but it happenned in the comics.
And the art ain't bad, you're just used to manga.

Nah It was good. He appeared there watching how they are doing and he is making plans to kille them allThe Governor at the end was stupid. He's just standing there IN THE OPEN while Rick and Carl are in the garden, they could've seen him at any moment while they were there!

The only thing I didnt like was ... there were 515451845 zombies and they were just wasting bulletsThe fences breaking is stupid too, sure, the Governor leads those hordes of walkers there, but instead of reinforcing it they can just take 2 minutes out of their day to stab some heads and get it over with, this 'epic break-in' of walkers is fucking lame and just a stupid excuse for the Governor to have some kind of advantage when he shows up to kick them out of prison entirely.
they could have burned them or something I dont know but not that Why are you comforting me? That doesn't make any sense.![]()
Well I love romance a lot , dont you?And then you ask why people only mention romance in animes for you. Lol. It would be retarded if Daryl did that.
Rick did the right thing btw.


He is a bullyWhat was that for?![]()
... thats why ... you shouldl save me Leo 
That's why I asked what that was, but he didn't answer properly.He is a bully... thats why ... you shouldl save me Leo
![]()

SUPERMANThat's why I asked what that was, but he didn't answer properly.
I want clearer explanations Xadyu! You can't bully Kat in front of me, I won't let.![]()


That's why I asked what that was, but he didn't answer properly.
I want clearer explanations Xadyu! You can't bully Kat in front of me, I won't let.![]()
SUPERMAN![]()
I feel safe now ... thank you![]()

