Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Your thread is enough to prove my innocence. Shut up.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Uhm, alright I guess? The whole ep was about the sick dudes. Glad to have that outta the way. That whole plot was pretty dumb IMO. The previous ep was a lot better when they were out looking for supplies etc. So far this season has been really slow and unmemorable to me. They really, really need to get a move on. I like the series, don't get me wrong, but this season doesn't make me give it extra thought apart from watching the episodes. I'm also pretty *yawn* about the Governor returning. However hopefully he can screw things up for them which force them to leave the prison... Hopefully that's the reason he's brought back into the story by the creators, as a plot device to get things rolling. As I see it the longer they stay in the prison, the longer the plot is drawn out.
Actually I liked the last epi I think it was Epic with the Governor in the end. The fence fell down so they already are a bit screwed they will have to fix it. Also I dont know if they will leave soon cuz they have lots of sick ppl. Hopefully the medicine will work though. I dont want Glenn dead! Also I was so mad at Rick when he kicked Carol out of the group. I bet Daryl will get really mad too when he tells him! I hope he will go to look for her :wub Or maybe Governor will get her or something I have no idea. But im pretty excited!

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Your thread is enough to prove my innocence. Shut up.
there there :comfort
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Actually I liked the last epi I think it was Epic with the Governor in the end. The fence fell down so they already are a bit screwed they will have to fix it. Also I dont know if they will leave soon cuz they have lots of sick ppl. Hopefully the medicine will work though. I dont want Glenn dead! Also I was so mad at Rick when he kicked Carol out of the group. I bet Daryl will get really mad too when he tells him! I hope he will go to look for her :wub Or maybe Governor will get her or something I have no idea. But im pretty excited!

there there :comfort
The Governor at the end was stupid. He's just standing there IN THE OPEN while Rick and Carl are in the garden, they could've seen him at any moment while they were there!

The fences breaking is stupid too, sure, the Governor leads those hordes of walkers there, but instead of reinforcing it they can just take 2 minutes out of their day to stab some heads and get it over with, this 'epic break-in' of walkers is fucking lame and just a stupid excuse for the Governor to have some kind of advantage when he shows up to kick them out of prison entirely.

Why are you comforting me? That doesn't make any sense. :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Somehow I'm walking into the waking dead - spoilers?!
:slowly ...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

It's become normal in this thread, you know that.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

The Governor at the end was stupid. He's just standing there IN THE OPEN while Rick and Carl are in the garden, they could've seen him at any moment while they were there!
I thought you read the comics... The same happenned there, except that instead of the gov it were 2 of his henchmen doing the job.

Also I was so mad at Rick when he kicked Carol out of the group. I bet Daryl will get really mad too when he tells him! I hope he will go to look for her :wub Or maybe Governor will get her or something I have no idea. But im pretty excited!
And then you ask why people only mention romance in animes for you. Lol. It would be retarded if Daryl did that.

Rick did the right thing btw.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I thought you read the comics... The same happened there, except that instead of the gov it were 2 of his henchmen doing the job.
No, I stopped with volume 6, of half-way through, I don't know.
I can't handle the pacing and the art, I just can't get into it. I'm surprised I even got that far.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Good thing, cause after volume 7 you might get spoiled a lot.

I had to stop in 9, lmao.

And yes, it happenned in the comics, so I'm ok with it. It's the same as people complaining that Ty made it alive against 200 zombies. Unrealistic? prolly (in a zombie series, lmao), but it happenned in the comics.

And the art ain't bad, you're just used to manga.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Good thing, cause after volume 7 you might get spoiled a lot.

I had to stop in 9, lmao.

And yes, it happenned in the comics, so I'm ok with it. It's the same as people complaining that Ty made it alive against 200 zombies. Unrealistic? prolly (in a zombie series, lmao), but it happenned in the comics.

And the art ain't bad, you're just used to manga.
I don't mind getting spoiled, I stopped caring about Walking Dead a long time ago. :lmao

I'm not okay with it, if it happens in the comics or not. In plain sight?! That's fucking stupid.
The same thing that happened with Ty. A lot of people get bitten in the most simplistic and stupid ways possible. Ty gets bumrushed by 20/30 zombies, they pile up on him and he's not bitten?! NOT ONCE?! Not even a graze?! Unrealistic, yes, even in this 'world'. It only makes him seem more bad-ass, that's cool, I guess.

The art is very.. 'American'. I'm not used to that indeed, I read a shitload of manga and European comics. Both have a great variation of art-styles.
My experience with American comics is.. the opposite. And I don't like them usually too, the art-styles, that is.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------





---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------


 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

The Governor at the end was stupid. He's just standing there IN THE OPEN while Rick and Carl are in the garden, they could've seen him at any moment while they were there!
Nah It was good. He appeared there watching how they are doing and he is making plans to kille them all :arf

The fences breaking is stupid too, sure, the Governor leads those hordes of walkers there, but instead of reinforcing it they can just take 2 minutes out of their day to stab some heads and get it over with, this 'epic break-in' of walkers is fucking lame and just a stupid excuse for the Governor to have some kind of advantage when he shows up to kick them out of prison entirely.
The only thing I didnt like was ... there were 515451845 zombies and they were just wasting bullets :nah they could have burned them or something I dont know but not that

Why are you comforting me? That doesn't make any sense. :oh
:blush

And then you ask why people only mention romance in animes for you. Lol. It would be retarded if Daryl did that.

Rick did the right thing btw.
Well I love romance a lot , dont you? :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

You suck! :nah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

He is a bully :crying ... thats why ... you shouldl save me Leo :(
That's why I asked what that was, but he didn't answer properly.

I want clearer explanations Xadyu! You can't bully Kat in front of me, I won't let. :yelling
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

That's quite problematic , noobdy can save anybody from xadyu!!
He's like the brazilian chupa....
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

That's why I asked what that was, but he didn't answer properly.

I want clearer explanations Xadyu! You can't bully Kat in front of me, I won't let. :yelling
SUPERMAN :wtf

I feel safe now ... thank you :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

You guys are so pathetic.. :rofl
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

lel
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top