Only here for the food.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Frozen

Lately Bob and yuki are very friendly with each other. :o
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Frozen

Talks a lot with each other anywhere. How do you define it?
Almost the same as yours, just add the word "civilly". We're not that friendly if all we do is poking at each other all the time.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Frozen

That's cos yuki is fun to talk to~ :glomp

:derp​
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

No, actually not yet. Going to in a few days. But I've seen tidbits, and I like what I've seen. Not to mention Elsa can be my sister in spirit.
The movie looks absolutely stunning, probably seen every footage out there and I can't wait to go and see it.

But The Desolation of Smaug has more importance, I'm going to check that out (several times xD) with different groups of people.
I saw it the night before the premiere here and.. I was blown away!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Frozen

That's cos yuki is fun to talk to~ :glomp

:derp​


---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

The movie looks absolutely stunning, probably seen every footage out there and I can't wait to go and see it.

But The Desolation of Smaug has more importance, I'm going to check that out (several times xD) with different groups of people.
I saw it the night before the premiere here and.. I was blown away!
Yeah, looks like it's going to be a great animation!

Ah, that's on a whole different level. We're talking about the Hobbit! Of course it's going to be awesome! And, of course, I'm going to watch it too, though only once or twice. :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Frozen

Yeah, looks like it's going to be a great animation!

Ah, that's on a whole different level. We're talking about the Hobbit! Of course it's going to be awesome! And, of course, I'm going to watch it too, though only once or twice. :p
Yeah, I was a bit skeptic though, I thought An Unexpected Journey was 'okay'. It was fun, that's it.
But this one.... :gwah So fucking sick!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Frozen

Yep, poking fun at each other aside, you're good company and good fun :nod


---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Yeah, I was a bit skeptic though, I thought An Unexpected Journey was 'okay'. It was fun, that's it.
But this one.... :gwah So fucking sick!
Well, IMO, though it is not to LOTR standard, I'll still say An Unexpected Journey is a good movie, but I have expectation that Desolation of Smaug will be better. To be honest, I'm excited about this movie because there will be more Thranduil and Smaug. :blush
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Merry Xmas, Yuki; all the best for you and your family :party
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Merry Kurisumasu! I joined the mass for Christmas Eve at Jakarta's Cathedral two nights ago, but I was unlucky because I couldn't get a seat inside the church. -_-;
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Yay,my favourite mangahelper's thread :D :dancin

Merry Christmas again dear :hug

Hope you had a wonderful time¬

:ninja
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Probably gifts.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

I silently cried when I wrote that :(
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

You poor thing
 
Top