- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 4,649
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-

Define friendly. Because per my definition, we're not.Lately Bob and yuki are very friendly with each other.![]()
Talks a lot with each other anywhere. How do you define it?Define friendly. Because per my definition, we're not.
Almost the same as yours, just add the word "civilly". We're not that friendly if all we do is poking at each other all the time.Talks a lot with each other anywhere. How do you define it?
The movie looks absolutely stunning, probably seen every footage out there and I can't wait to go and see it.No, actually not yet. Going to in a few days. But I've seen tidbits, and I like what I've seen. Not to mention Elsa can be my sister in spirit.
That's cos yuki is fun to talk to~![]()
Yeah, looks like it's going to be a great animation!The movie looks absolutely stunning, probably seen every footage out there and I can't wait to go and see it.
But The Desolation of Smaug has more importance, I'm going to check that out (several times xD) with different groups of people.
I saw it the night before the premiere here and.. I was blown away!

Yep, poking fun at each other aside, you're good company and good fun

Yeah, I was a bit skeptic though, I thought An Unexpected Journey was 'okay'. It was fun, that's it.Yeah, looks like it's going to be a great animation!
Ah, that's on a whole different level. We're talking about the Hobbit! Of course it's going to be awesome! And, of course, I'm going to watch it too, though only once or twice.![]()
So fucking sick!
Yep, poking fun at each other aside, you're good company and good fun![]()
Well, IMO, though it is not to LOTR standard, I'll still say An Unexpected Journey is a good movie, but I have expectation that Desolation of Smaug will be better. To be honest, I'm excited about this movie because there will be more Thranduil and Smaug.Yeah, I was a bit skeptic though, I thought An Unexpected Journey was 'okay'. It was fun, that's it.
But this one....So fucking sick!






What did you get from your parents?
