Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Are you sure?not really

Are you sure?not really


[USER]Bibichan[/USER]who is Birte?![]()
Ni"k"o you bitch ...also why do u paint me that badWell its Nico afterall, you can't trusr him when he's drunk!
You want him to pain you how then?Ni"k"o you bitch ...also why do u paint me that bad
xDDDNi"k"o you bitch ...also why do u paint me that bad

Pfft - he becomes so sensitive when he drinks.You want him to pain you how then?
How can something so fun, come to bring so much pain my 'art? 



Yes, I know. But why a koi?Uste made it for him; it's the animal that reminded him of goldb ^^

You are as cute as a Sandshrew, but I already gave DD the pangolin. Armadillo is a somewhat the same.Yes, I know. But why a koi?
Btw...ust made me an armadillo, and I have no idea why I remind him of one. I guess the same applies to Bob's koi![]()