Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

How long until this day-phase ends?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Tom then tell me why should I vote against you? how is your role usefull for town?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

No I saying that to xadyu.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Tom then tell me why should I vote against you? how is your role usefull for town?
It's not useful at all, unfortunately, so you've got me there.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

It's not useful at all, unfortunately, so you've got me there.
See dudi? Lets try it! Arcy is a townie too! so it doesnt matter now!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I don't like nor trust you in this game, Kat.

I've got my eyes on you..
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I don't like nor trust you in this game, Kat.

I've got my eyes on you..
there is an easy way for me to become a confirmed townie
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

there is an easy way for me to become a confirmed townie
Which is what?

Killing you? Because that seems to be your preferred method of confirming townies..
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Basically what you are saying is lets kill a townie.
No, Im saying lets get the chance cuz there is 50% possibility of killing a mafia memeber!

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Which is what?

Killing you? Because that seems to be your preferred method of confirming townies..
Nah not killing me... but if I say it I will reveal my role so I dunno if its a good thing

anyway, why should I trust you?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Nah not killing me... but if I say it I will reveal my role so I dunno if its a good thing
Be cryptic about it.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Also one question, you think Leo might be a 3rd party, or you think he has a boring role? He is inactive here and I know hew as online a lot today.
I'm just too lazy to read all posts, but I read it now, since the start of the day 2 and made my list of suspects. There are some names there, but sounds reasonable kill arctigor to know his roles, by what I understood. :hmm

Votekill arctigor
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I'm just too lazy to read all posts, but I read it now, since the start of the day 2 and made my list of suspects. There are some names there, but sounds reasonable kill arctigor to know his roles, by what I understood. :hmm

Votekill arctigor
names + reasons please ^^

also you can say a bit bout your role
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Why are defending arctigor so much?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Why are defending arctigor so much?
Im not defending him ... but he gave us that list and he said Josef was there so I think he is a real traitor + tom said he wasnt any important for town ... so if we can kill mafia (there is that chance you know that) why not then ? we will know if Arcy is the real traitor even if we kill tom or wizzard ...
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

3/15 Votes
Note: scav is infected

FaustXIII said:
[highlight]Leoat12 will receive a penalty vote in the next Day Phase because he did not vote in Day 1.[/highlight]
Arctigor is mafia traitor!!

vote kill kid
Well okay. It was the best solution for the town.

Votekill Arctigor
I'm just too lazy to read all posts, but I read it now, since the start of the day 2 and made my list of suspects. There are some names there, but sounds reasonable kill arctigor to know his roles, by what I understood. :hmm

Votekill arctigor

x3 Arctigor (digitaldude, Imperium, Leoat12)

x1 Leoat12 (Penalty Vote)

[highlight]Day Phase 2 ends in 20 Hours[/highlight]
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

names + reasons please ^^

also you can say a bit bout your role
Don't you want to know too much? :XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Im not defending him ... but he gave us that list and he said Josef was there so I think he is a real traitor + tom said he wasnt any important for town ... so if we can kill mafia (there is that chance you know that) why not then ? we will know if Arcy is the real traitor even if we kill tom or wizzard ...
Or just kill Arc. There's no reason to go after us if Arc is being suspected of treachery.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top