Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2
Are you locking your vote? You already voted for himVote kill the kid.
Are you locking your vote? You already voted for himVote kill the kid.
21 Hours.How long until this day-phase ends?
It's not useful at all, unfortunately, so you've got me there.Tom then tell me why should I vote against you? how is your role usefull for town?
See dudi? Lets try it! Arcy is a townie too! so it doesnt matter now!It's not useful at all, unfortunately, so you've got me there.
Basically what you are saying is lets kill a townie.See dudi? Lets try it! Arcy is a townie too! so it doesnt matter now!
there is an easy way for me to become a confirmed townieI don't like nor trust you in this game, Kat.
I've got my eyes on you..
Which is what?there is an easy way for me to become a confirmed townie
No, Im saying lets get the chance cuz there is 50% possibility of killing a mafia memeber!Basically what you are saying is lets kill a townie.
Nah not killing me... but if I say it I will reveal my role so I dunno if its a good thingWhich is what?
Killing you? Because that seems to be your preferred method of confirming townies..
Be cryptic about it.Nah not killing me... but if I say it I will reveal my role so I dunno if its a good thing
I'm just too lazy to read all posts, but I read it now, since the start of the day 2 and made my list of suspects. There are some names there, but sounds reasonable kill arctigor to know his roles, by what I understood.Also one question, you think Leo might be a 3rd party, or you think he has a boring role? He is inactive here and I know hew as online a lot today.

names + reasons please ^^I'm just too lazy to read all posts, but I read it now, since the start of the day 2 and made my list of suspects. There are some names there, but sounds reasonable kill arctigor to know his roles, by what I understood.
Votekill arctigor
Im not defending him ... but he gave us that list and he said Josef was there so I think he is a real traitor + tom said he wasnt any important for town ... so if we can kill mafia (there is that chance you know that) why not then ? we will know if Arcy is the real traitor even if we kill tom or wizzard ...Why are defending arctigor so much?
FaustXIII said:[highlight]Leoat12 will receive a penalty vote in the next Day Phase because he did not vote in Day 1.[/highlight]
Arctigor is mafia traitor!!
vote kill kid
Well okay. It was the best solution for the town.
Votekill Arctigor
I'm just too lazy to read all posts, but I read it now, since the start of the day 2 and made my list of suspects. There are some names there, but sounds reasonable kill arctigor to know his roles, by what I understood.
Votekill arctigor
Don't you want to know too much?names + reasons please ^^
also you can say a bit bout your role

Or just kill Arc. There's no reason to go after us if Arc is being suspected of treachery.Im not defending him ... but he gave us that list and he said Josef was there so I think he is a real traitor + tom said he wasnt any important for town ... so if we can kill mafia (there is that chance you know that) why not then ? we will know if Arcy is the real traitor even if we kill tom or wizzard ...