Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2
Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.I'm a bomb and I was hoping to kill a mafia tonight...![]()
Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.I'm a bomb and I was hoping to kill a mafia tonight...![]()
how do I know if I should trust you ?I'm a bomb and I was hoping to kill a mafia tonight...![]()
Don't worry about it, it's Kat. She's suspicious as fuck.I'm a bomb and I was hoping to kill a mafia tonight...![]()
Then I don't get why you people are so hesitant about believing Arc and trying to kill Wizzard and me.None as far as I can recall

He is trying to save face maybe?how do I know if I should trust you ?
You trusted him enough when he said he was a traitor...trusted him enough to vote himhow do I know if I should trust you ?

at this point...I don't want to make anyone trust me...only their instincts...how do I know if I should trust you ?
You locked your vote dude...You trusted him enough when he said he was a traitor...trusted him enough to vote him![]()
random generator ruulez...Don't worry about it, it's Kat. She's suspicious as fuck.
Then I don't get why you people are so hesitant about believing Arc and trying to kill Wizzard and me.
ESPECIALLY since Arc just claimed to be the bomb?!
Arc, why do you think I'm a mafia (also Wizzard)?

I haven't votedYou locked your vote dude...
changing my vote then just to be sureWhy you say you are bomb now though... When day isnot finished. No mafia is gonna die now.random generator ruulez...![]()

Thought you were niichan.I haven't voted
why do you trust him so easily ?Why you say you are bomb now though... When day isnot finished. No mafia is gonna die now.
cuz I've had enough lurking the thread...Why you say you are bomb now though... When day isnot finished. No mafia is gonna die now.
How does that look like he's trusting him?why do you trust him so easily ?
It's stupid decision nonetheless.cuz I've had enough lurking the thread...