Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I'm a bomb and I was hoping to kill a mafia tonight...:lmao
how do I know if I should trust you ?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I'm a bomb and I was hoping to kill a mafia tonight...:lmao
Don't worry about it, it's Kat. She's suspicious as fuck.

None as far as I can recall
Then I don't get why you people are so hesitant about believing Arc and trying to kill Wizzard and me.

ESPECIALLY since Arc just claimed to be the bomb?!

Arc, why do you think I'm a mafia (also Wizzard)?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

and anyway how does a bomb kill anybody at night ?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

how do I know if I should trust you ?
You trusted him enough when he said he was a traitor...trusted him enough to vote him :XD
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

how do I know if I should trust you ?
at this point...I don't want to make anyone trust me...only their instincts...
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Don't worry about it, it's Kat. She's suspicious as fuck.


Then I don't get why you people are so hesitant about believing Arc and trying to kill Wizzard and me.

ESPECIALLY since Arc just claimed to be the bomb?!

Arc, why do you think I'm a mafia (also Wizzard)?
random generator ruulez...:nod
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

So who was the latest to vote for him?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Wieeeh Im the last one :gwah changing my vote then just to be sure
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

You guys.... :fail
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Why you say you are bomb now though... When day isnot finished. No mafia is gonna die now.
why do you trust him so easily ?
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Why you say you are bomb now though... When day isnot finished. No mafia is gonna die now.
cuz I've had enough lurking the thread...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top