Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2
No, I am giving him an interrogation.why do you trust him so easily ?
No, I am giving him an interrogation.why do you trust him so easily ?
I think it's pretty good...given the situation he found himself inIt's stupid decision nonetheless.

but you all have come to nothing since I last posted...not a role...not even a decent hint about someone's role...How does that look like he's trusting him?
It's stupid decision nonetheless.
No, it's a stupid decision after all, IF he was the bomb, he should've kept his mouth shut and have Kat killed.I think it's pretty good...given the situation he found himself in![]()
Clearly you haven't been paying attention then.but you all have come to nothing since I last posted...not a role...not even a decent hint about someone's role...

well u said that 99% something's gonna happen after you die...or something like that...No, it's a stupid decision after all, IF he was the bomb, he should've kept his mouth shut and have Kat killed.
Clearly you haven't been paying attention then.![]()
I dont really think he is the bomb tbhNo, it's a stupid decision after all, IF he was the bomb, he should've kept his mouth shut and have Kat killed.
Clearly you haven't been paying attention then.![]()
I have no idea what you're talking about.well u said that 99% something's gonna happen after you die...or something like that...
that doesn't help ppl much...
or was that someone else?? lol...I don't remember anymoar...
Keep talking to yourself, you're next if it's up to me.I dont really think he is the bomb tbh
We'll see how this works out...my brother's goal is to survive, not to die and take a potential mafia with him...why are you so keen to see kat killed btw? You see her as a rival killer perhaps?No, it's a stupid decision after all, IF he was the bomb, he should've kept his mouth shut and have Kat killed.
ok sorry...I mistook you for someone else...I have no idea what you're talking about.
Keep talking to yourself, you're next if it's up to me.
He wasnt suspicious of me until I started saying that we shoul lynch him ... he got scaredWe'll see how this works out...my brother's goal is to survive, not to die and take a potential mafia with him...why are you so keen to see kat killed btw? You see her as a rival killer perhaps?

That was kdowns attempt in dabbling with the forbidden art of probabilityok sorry...I mistook you for someone else...

yeah...that's him...but meh...That was kdowns attempt in dabbling with the forbidden art of probability![]()
No, like I've said several times already, she's way too hesitant about killing Wizzard and me, even though she went for Arc since everyone ignored it.We'll see how this works out...my brother's goal is to survive, not to die and take a potential mafia with him...why are you so keen to see kat killed btw? You see her as a rival killer perhaps?
You can't promise anything since it's not your choice if mafia recruits you plus if we think you are bomb then we will be afraid to lynch you during day and that gives you cover as a mafia member to survive. This is too convenient for you.look...I can promise that if I stay alive to the end of the day...I won't be recruited...and I'll be...safe at night??
That makes no sense because I wasn't even here before that..He wasnt suspicious of me until I started saying that we shoul lynch him ... he got scared![]()
I just don't know if people believed when you said that you can easily confirm your role...He wasnt suspicious of me until I started saying that we shoul lynch him ... he got scared![]()
prolly it is...didn't think of that...but at least there won't be 2 deaths at the end of the day...You can't promise anything since it's not your chance if mafia recruits you plus if we think you are bomb that gives you cover as a mafia member to survive. This is too convenient for you.
as I said ... I will never let anybody know my role accoring my play ... I will always act different ... cuz its fun ... and ALSO I said I didnt like my roleHer way of playing is a lot different like usual too, she started out trolling and being a bitch and now she's somewhat 'aggressive'.
Very active for her doing too, maybe because she has a "fun role"?

I cant confirm my role , I can become confirmed townie if somebody does his/her job.I just don't know if people believed when you said that you can easily confirm your role...
Ah, yes. I forgot about the latter. But your play usually doesn't differ much from past plays, yet.. now it does.as I said ... I will never let anybody know my role accoring my play ... I will always act different ... cuz its fun ... and ALSO I said I didnt like my role![]()
You can't confirm your role, but you basically confirm it in the same sentence?I cant confirm my role , I can become confirmed townie if somebody does his/her job.