Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

It's stupid decision nonetheless.
I think it's pretty good...given the situation he found himself in :p
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

How does that look like he's trusting him?


It's stupid decision nonetheless.
but you all have come to nothing since I last posted...not a role...not even a decent hint about someone's role...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I think it's pretty good...given the situation he found himself in :p
No, it's a stupid decision after all, IF he was the bomb, he should've kept his mouth shut and have Kat killed.
but you all have come to nothing since I last posted...not a role...not even a decent hint about someone's role...
Clearly you haven't been paying attention then. :cookiehand
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

No, it's a stupid decision after all, IF he was the bomb, he should've kept his mouth shut and have Kat killed.

Clearly you haven't been paying attention then. :cookiehand
well u said that 99% something's gonna happen after you die...or something like that...
that doesn't help ppl much...
or was that someone else?? lol...I don't remember anymoar...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

No, it's a stupid decision after all, IF he was the bomb, he should've kept his mouth shut and have Kat killed.

Clearly you haven't been paying attention then. :cookiehand
I dont really think he is the bomb tbh
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

look...I can promise that if I stay alive to the end of the day...I won't be recruited...and I'll be...safe at night??
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

well u said that 99% something's gonna happen after you die...or something like that...
that doesn't help ppl much...
or was that someone else?? lol...I don't remember anymoar...
I have no idea what you're talking about.
I dont really think he is the bomb tbh
Keep talking to yourself, you're next if it's up to me.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

No, it's a stupid decision after all, IF he was the bomb, he should've kept his mouth shut and have Kat killed.
We'll see how this works out...my brother's goal is to survive, not to die and take a potential mafia with him...why are you so keen to see kat killed btw? You see her as a rival killer perhaps?
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Keep talking to yourself, you're next if it's up to me.
ok sorry...I mistook you for someone else...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

We'll see how this works out...my brother's goal is to survive, not to die and take a potential mafia with him...why are you so keen to see kat killed btw? You see her as a rival killer perhaps?
He wasnt suspicious of me until I started saying that we shoul lynch him ... he got scared :derp
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

ok sorry...I mistook you for someone else...
That was kdowns attempt in dabbling with the forbidden art of probability :D
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

That was kdowns attempt in dabbling with the forbidden art of probability :D
yeah...that's him...but meh...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

We'll see how this works out...my brother's goal is to survive, not to die and take a potential mafia with him...why are you so keen to see kat killed btw? You see her as a rival killer perhaps?
No, like I've said several times already, she's way too hesitant about killing Wizzard and me, even though she went for Arc since everyone ignored it.

Her way of playing is a lot different like usual too, she started out trolling and being a bitch and now she's somewhat 'aggressive'.
Very active for her doing too, maybe because she has a "fun role"?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

look...I can promise that if I stay alive to the end of the day...I won't be recruited...and I'll be...safe at night??
You can't promise anything since it's not your choice if mafia recruits you plus if we think you are bomb then we will be afraid to lynch you during day and that gives you cover as a mafia member to survive. This is too convenient for you.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

He wasnt suspicious of me until I started saying that we shoul lynch him ... he got scared :derp
That makes no sense because I wasn't even here before that..
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

He wasnt suspicious of me until I started saying that we shoul lynch him ... he got scared :derp
I just don't know if people believed when you said that you can easily confirm your role...
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

You can't promise anything since it's not your chance if mafia recruits you plus if we think you are bomb that gives you cover as a mafia member to survive. This is too convenient for you.
prolly it is...didn't think of that...but at least there won't be 2 deaths at the end of the day...
and more important...they won't do any recruiting...cuz it's impossibru...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Her way of playing is a lot different like usual too, she started out trolling and being a bitch and now she's somewhat 'aggressive'.
Very active for her doing too, maybe because she has a "fun role"?
as I said ... I will never let anybody know my role accoring my play ... I will always act different ... cuz its fun ... and ALSO I said I didnt like my role :p

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

I just don't know if people believed when you said that you can easily confirm your role...
I cant confirm my role , I can become confirmed townie if somebody does his/her job.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

as I said ... I will never let anybody know my role accoring my play ... I will always act different ... cuz its fun ... and ALSO I said I didnt like my role :p
Ah, yes. I forgot about the latter. But your play usually doesn't differ much from past plays, yet.. now it does.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

I cant confirm my role , I can become confirmed townie if somebody does his/her job.
You can't confirm your role, but you basically confirm it in the same sentence?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top