Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Has anyone claimed they have night roles?
only my bro as far as I know...but there can be moar...

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Then you die.
please sir...don't kill me...:lmao
why u want to blow someone up?
I promise I won't get recruited...does my word mean nothing? -_-;
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

So far we know NOTHING about :

-matzik
-xi0
-xnut
-wizzard
-scav
-Imp (?)
-niichan (?)

oh and also Leo said he has a night role
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

So far we know NOTHING about :

-matzik
-xi0
-xnut
-wizzard
-scav
-Imp (?)

oh and also Leo said he has a night role
I think leo hinted at being detective.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I think leo hinted at being detective.
yeah I have that in my list with "?" ... so you are saying you are not detective?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I never claim to be detective.
I know, so you are saying you are not ? you said you trust me cuz you have some information or something like that thats why I thought there might be a smalla possibility
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I know, so you are saying you are not ? you said you trust me cuz you have some information or something like that thats why I thought there might be a smalla possibility
I thought that too...lawl...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Okay one more hint for this dayphase, I am not a prostitute.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I am not Badass Cowboy.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Okay one more hint for this dayphase, I am not a prostitute.
good I think I might know what is your role ... but I think I wont say it here, or should I ?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I am not Badass Cowboy.
Are you a sissy cowboy?

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

good I think I might know what is your role ... but I think I wont say it here, or should I ?
I didn't say what I thought your role was when I figured it out...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I didn't say what I thought your role was when I figured it out...
thats why Im not saying anything ^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Okay one more hint for this dayphase, I am not a prostitute.
well...neither am i

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Oh, that. Random generator man, I even said so.

I still have the screenshot to prove it if you're going to try and bitch about it.
i'm just showing that you voted on him...DD told you to...i just said that you did last round

:cookiefinger
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

i'm just showing that you voted on him...DD told you to...i just said that you did last round

:cookiefinger
Which I ignored by the way.

And I'm just saying, because you're always on my ass in these games for no apparent reasons.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top