Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2
Then you die.hell if I know...
Then you die.hell if I know...
Mazi and gnutHas anyone claimed they have night roles?
only my bro as far as I know...but there can be moar...Has anyone claimed they have night roles?
please sir...don't kill me...Then you die.


I think leo hinted at being detective.So far we know NOTHING about :
-matzik
-xi0
-xnut
-wizzard
-scav
-Imp (?)
oh and also Leo said he has a night role
yeah I have that in my list with "?" ... so you are saying you are not detective?I think leo hinted at being detective.
I never claim to be detective.yeah I have that in my list with "?" ... so you are saying you are not detective?
I know, so you are saying you are not ? you said you trust me cuz you have some information or something like that thats why I thought there might be a smalla possibilityI never claim to be detective.
I am saying nothing for now.I know, so you are saying you are not ?
I thought that too...lawl...I know, so you are saying you are not ? you said you trust me cuz you have some information or something like that thats why I thought there might be a smalla possibility
good I think I might know what is your role ... but I think I wont say it here, or should I ?Okay one more hint for this dayphase, I am not a prostitute.
Are you a sissy cowboy?I am not Badass Cowboy.
I didn't say what I thought your role was when I figured it out...good I think I might know what is your role ... but I think I wont say it here, or should I ?
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/2994890-Mafia-Game-32-Eyeshield21-Day-2?p=3637681&viewfull=1#post3637681Wait, what last round?
And you are ALWAYS suspicious of me, even before the game starts, so your opinion towards me seems rather invalid.

Yeah, shoot-outs ain't my thing. I just run and duck for cover.Are you a sissy cowboy?
thats why Im not saying anything ^^I didn't say what I thought your role was when I figured it out...
Oh, that. Random generator man, I even said so.
well...neither am iOkay one more hint for this dayphase, I am not a prostitute.
i'm just showing that you voted on him...DD told you to...i just said that you did last roundOh, that. Random generator man, I even said so.
I still have the screenshot to prove it if you're going to try and bitch about it.

Which I ignored by the way.i'm just showing that you voted on him...DD told you to...i just said that you did last round
![]()