Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4
And of course Greg's version makes sense...it's not hard to construct a situation fitting any role after people reveal roles and targets...
---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------
I'll see tomorrow though, if I will lock my vote on you or not...I'm going to sleep...
I'm not forcing anything...I want to map out possibilities that's all...but the thing you forget, is that it can be only one way or the other...either impy mafia and gnut innocent, or the other way around...which still leaves the third party...which is you IMOyeah i believe mazin being detective. 100% sure bout that unless someone claim to be detective. i put an interrogative mark on greg since his version made some sense and decided to go for imp cuz i dont believe 2 spy + that many masons. mazin investigated both imp and greg, got different result and doesnt know his sanity. me going for imp instead of greg does not discredit him and still gonna make things clear bout those 2. stop trying to force conclusion you gonna bring people in the wrong
And of course Greg's version makes sense...it's not hard to construct a situation fitting any role after people reveal roles and targets...
---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------
I'll see tomorrow though, if I will lock my vote on you or not...I'm going to sleep...



