Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Imp was going to be lynched and then imp got himself hostkilled, the night was skipped. Faust then raged in the discussion thread and gave me the host job. I ended the game as a tie cuz it's christmas.
:lmao

This made my day .
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
All so obvious besides xnut who should have been hostkilled due to inactivity :XD I just didn't consider Josef being a Death Miller again, lol. Poor guy.

Nuno and me in sync, gary got powned lulz.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I'm quite sad gnut's personal vendetta took me out. Day 2 woulda been so fun, lol.

First time I had a really good townie role too. Always wanted det. Had Hider once but got recruited second night iirc into mason. So sad.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
oh and I have to applaud scav too, that's how you act as a bomb :clap


I'm quite sad gnut's personal vendetta took me out. Day 2 woulda been so fun, lol.

First time I had a really good townie role too. Always wanted det. Had Hider once but got recruited second night iirc into mason. So sad.
What vendetta? :huh

Yeah, first time I was detective too. Pretty cool role, shame you were killed so early.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Yeah, prob won't get it again lol. Having a detective role is so cool in day 2 and onward.

Yeah got to say scav played it so troll and fun, lol.

btw when you said "I was looking forward to playing with you" I immediately thought you were detective, lol. Got me kinda sad.

@gnut's kill: The past two games I've been on him quite a lot. Last game I was pretty much the only one overly harassing him about his time bomb claim, which turned out being fake. It made no sense but few others seemed to value the flaws in his posts. He probably didn't want that again, lel. It didn't really matter tho as the town was doomed that game anyway. I think my survival chances woulda been way higher with any other serial killer, too bad.
 
Last edited:

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Yeah, prob won't get it again lol. Having a detective role is so cool in day 2 and onward.

Yeah got to say scav played it so troll and fun, lol.

btw when you said "I was looking forward to playing with you" I immediately thought you were detective, lol. Got me kinda sad.

@gnut's kill: The past two games I've been on him quite a lot. Last game I was pretty much the only one overly harassing him about his time bomb claim, which turned out being fake. It made no sense but few others seemed to value the flaws in his posts. He probably didn't want that again, lel. It didn't really matter tho as the town was doomed that game anyway. I think my survival chances woulda been way higher with any other serial killer, too bad.
the ONLY one.... i was going crazy cuz nobody listened to me about him and xad :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I don't remember that. Guess we were the main two then xD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Everyone knew he wasn't a Time Bomb but a Mafia, it was for us other Mafias though to save his ass and point at others, who made mistakes and hide him under this suspicions by making him one of a few.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, prob won't get it again lol. Having a detective role is so cool in day 2 and onward.

Yeah got to say scav played it so troll and fun, lol.

btw when you said "I was looking forward to playing with you" I immediately thought you were detective, lol. Got me kinda sad.

@gnut's kill: The past two games I've been on him quite a lot. Last game I was pretty much the only one overly harassing him about his time bomb claim, which turned out being fake. It made no sense but few others seemed to value the flaws in his posts. He probably didn't want that again, lel. It didn't really matter tho as the town was doomed that game anyway. I think my survival chances woulda been way higher with any other serial killer, too bad.
Never say never :XD

I actually thought it was quite bad. Barely showing up, and then by choosing the usual approach (not revealing his role)even at such a late stage basically made his role obvious. A bomb either trolls hard and is active, really pushes discussion to get killed at night at some point, or at least tries to come up with a good lie about his role (like saying he's the last doc) and hoping to get killed at night.

Haha yeah, you gave off the detective vibe too, so I really hoped we could work together starting with the second day :(

Well sucked to see you out so early, but I guess it wasn't a bad move then.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Who the hell voted for niichan? How comes he has so many new badges. Is there like a new fan club we all don't know about?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I think the share of mods to others participating in this kind of events are like 80% mods 20% rest. Seems legit, yeah.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Never say never :XD

I actually thought it was quite bad. Barely showing up, and then by choosing the usual approach (not revealing his role)even at such a late stage basically made his role obvious. A bomb either trolls hard and is active, really pushes discussion to get killed at night at some point, or at least tries to come up with a good lie about his role (like saying he's the last doc) and hoping to get killed at night.

Haha yeah, you gave off the detective vibe too, so I really hoped we could work together starting with the second day :(

Well sucked to see you out so early, but I guess it wasn't a bad move then.
Yeah, he was super inactive, I meant the last day when he was super evasive and just general hyper suspicious xD

I did? How come? I barely posted. I posted less than I normally do by far, but it had nothing to do with the detective role really. I merely didn't find anything interesting going on. In the few contributive posts I made my play style was pretty much identical to previous games IMO. However the last hours of the phase were quite interesting and I woulda posted a lot then for sure. The timezone kinda sucked for me. Day 1 ended at 5am, I mean there's no way I was gonna be awake for that, which sucks. There's almost always stuff happening in the last hours. Gary was really suspicious to me then, and arc, and that's why I landed on either/both being Mafia and when the night started I figured it was safer to investigate Gary. Not only did I think he was Mafia, but if he was town he's normally one of the night kills, thus I could draw conclusions of my sanity if he ended up dying as a townie, but that was more of a secondary plan outcome obviously. But him and arc being mafia was pretty obvious to me just from day 1. I didn't guess gnut as SK at first really, but it made so much sense later on. The rest of the mafia were more hidden for a while.

Maybe the ffer were less active and the mods voted in niichan.
I didn't at least!

I think the share of mods to others participating in this kind of events are like 80% mods 20% rest. Seems legit, yeah.
If you give me enough kisses I might reveal whom voted for niichan :3

At least my name is now cleared, so long SATAN!!!! :p
Be more careful next time though, please. Your post in the discussion thread saying you're not in hell but in purgatory screamed death miller. I had to hard delete it, good thing Faust was quick to notice it and notified me.
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
nuno...no offense...i had it in my mind that the most contributive post would get my attention...wasn't sure what you were but i knew you were more into it than last game

"must kill nuno this night"

niichan kept giving me the det vibe...."must kill niichan too"...

oh gawd...kdowns...thank you...."got to kill that damn freeman so i can kill again back to back"

maz almost ruined it for me...i was trying to get him lynched and target wizzard...but try and save imp...i think he was actually falling for my spy claim

if i coulkd have got thru that day...bene was next...:toc

love you guys...no hard feelings...i was trying to win

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

btw gnut fuck u. That was such a personal kill you bastard :XD

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

also look at that niichan and 3c synergy, dayum sons. xi0 goin down, pce.
it wasn't personal...you just happened to have by far the best 1st day post
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, he was super inactive, I meant the last day when he was super evasive and just general hyper suspicious xD

I did? How come? I barely posted. I posted less than I normally do by far, but it had nothing to do with the detective role really. I merely didn't find anything interesting going on. In the few contributive posts I made my play style was pretty much identical to previous games IMO. However the last hours of the phase were quite interesting and I woulda posted a lot then for sure. The timezone kinda sucked for me. Day 1 ended at 5am, I mean there's no way I was gonna be awake for that, which sucks. There's almost always stuff happening in the last hours. Gary was really suspicious to me then, and arc, and that's why I landed on either/both being Mafia and when the night started I figured it was safer to investigate Gary. Not only did I think he was Mafia, but if he was town he's normally one of the night kills, thus I could draw conclusions of my sanity if he ended up dying as a townie, but that was more of a secondary plan outcome obviously. But him and arc being mafia was pretty obvious to me just from day 1. I didn't guess gnut as SK at first really, but it made so much sense later on. The rest of the mafia were more hidden for a while.
Yeah, as a bomb I think it's your job to be at least suspicious as possible though, so the mafia sees you as a target and kills you at nice. As the bomb it's your job to blow up the serial killer/mentor or a mafia member.

Because you pretty much went and analyzed stuff right from your first post, even if there wasn't much to analyze XD I figured you had a role you liked, and for some reason I thought you might be a detective.
And yeah, gary was super suspicious right from the beginning. I would have loved to take him down after the second night was over, but bene got him first :(

If you give me enough kisses I might reveal whom voted for niichan :3
:uguu

Be more careful next time though, please. Your post in the discussion thread saying you're not in hell but in purgatory screamed death miller. I had to hard delete it, good thing Faust was quick to notice it and notified me.
Woot, shame I missed that :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top