Imp was going to be lynched and then imp got himself hostkilled, the night was skipped. Faust then raged in the discussion thread and gave me the host job. I ended the game as a tie cuz it's christmas.
This made my day .
Imp was going to be lynched and then imp got himself hostkilled, the night was skipped. Faust then raged in the discussion thread and gave me the host job. I ended the game as a tie cuz it's christmas.
I just didn't consider Josef being a Death Miller again, lol. Poor guy.
What vendetta?I'm quite sad gnut's personal vendetta took me out. Day 2 woulda been so fun, lol.
First time I had a really good townie role too. Always wanted det. Had Hider once but got recruited second night iirc into mason. So sad.

the ONLY one.... i was going crazy cuz nobody listened to me about him and xadYeah, prob won't get it again lol. Having a detective role is so cool in day 2 and onward.
Yeah got to say scav played it so troll and fun, lol.
btw when you said "I was looking forward to playing with you" I immediately thought you were detective, lol. Got me kinda sad.
@gnut's kill: The past two games I've been on him quite a lot. Last game I was pretty much the only one overly harassing him about his time bomb claim, which turned out being fake. It made no sense but few others seemed to value the flaws in his posts. He probably didn't want that again, lel. It didn't really matter tho as the town was doomed that game anyway. I think my survival chances woulda been way higher with any other serial killer, too bad.

Never say neverYeah, prob won't get it again lol. Having a detective role is so cool in day 2 and onward.
Yeah got to say scav played it so troll and fun, lol.
btw when you said "I was looking forward to playing with you" I immediately thought you were detective, lol. Got me kinda sad.
@gnut's kill: The past two games I've been on him quite a lot. Last game I was pretty much the only one overly harassing him about his time bomb claim, which turned out being fake. It made no sense but few others seemed to value the flaws in his posts. He probably didn't want that again, lel. It didn't really matter tho as the town was doomed that game anyway. I think my survival chances woulda been way higher with any other serial killer, too bad.


Maybe the ffer were less active and the mods voted in niichan.Who the hell voted for niichan? How comes he has so many new badges. Is there like a new fan club we all don't know about?

Yeah, he was super inactive, I meant the last day when he was super evasive and just general hyper suspicious xDNever say never
I actually thought it was quite bad. Barely showing up, and then by choosing the usual approach (not revealing his role)even at such a late stage basically made his role obvious. A bomb either trolls hard and is active, really pushes discussion to get killed at night at some point, or at least tries to come up with a good lie about his role (like saying he's the last doc) and hoping to get killed at night.
Haha yeah, you gave off the detective vibe too, so I really hoped we could work together starting with the second day
Well sucked to see you out so early, but I guess it wasn't a bad move then.
I didn't at least!Maybe the ffer were less active and the mods voted in niichan.
If you give me enough kisses I might reveal whom voted for niichan :3I think the share of mods to others participating in this kind of events are like 80% mods 20% rest. Seems legit, yeah.
Be more careful next time though, please. Your post in the discussion thread saying you're not in hell but in purgatory screamed death miller. I had to hard delete it, good thing Faust was quick to notice it and notified me.At least my name is now cleared, so long SATAN!!!!![]()

it wasn't personal...you just happened to have by far the best 1st day postbtw gnut fuck u. That was such a personal kill you bastard
---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------
also look at that niichan and 3c synergy, dayum sons. xi0 goin down, pce.
Yeah, as a bomb I think it's your job to be at least suspicious as possible though, so the mafia sees you as a target and kills you at nice. As the bomb it's your job to blow up the serial killer/mentor or a mafia member.Yeah, he was super inactive, I meant the last day when he was super evasive and just general hyper suspicious xD
I did? How come? I barely posted. I posted less than I normally do by far, but it had nothing to do with the detective role really. I merely didn't find anything interesting going on. In the few contributive posts I made my play style was pretty much identical to previous games IMO. However the last hours of the phase were quite interesting and I woulda posted a lot then for sure. The timezone kinda sucked for me. Day 1 ended at 5am, I mean there's no way I was gonna be awake for that, which sucks. There's almost always stuff happening in the last hours. Gary was really suspicious to me then, and arc, and that's why I landed on either/both being Mafia and when the night started I figured it was safer to investigate Gary. Not only did I think he was Mafia, but if he was town he's normally one of the night kills, thus I could draw conclusions of my sanity if he ended up dying as a townie, but that was more of a secondary plan outcome obviously. But him and arc being mafia was pretty obvious to me just from day 1. I didn't guess gnut as SK at first really, but it made so much sense later on. The rest of the mafia were more hidden for a while.

If you give me enough kisses I might reveal whom voted for niichan :3

Woot, shame I missed that :3Be more careful next time though, please. Your post in the discussion thread saying you're not in hell but in purgatory screamed death miller. I had to hard delete it, good thing Faust was quick to notice it and notified me.