Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1
Oh, it was definetly bad, but really easy to see ^^
I was just teasing btw :P
Oh, it was definetly bad, but really easy to see ^^
I was just teasing btw :P
Im not making funKat, who doesn't have a perfect grammar, is making fun with bene's grammar.
The pot calling kettle black.![]()
I put it there because its cute!I don't understand your crappy English?Same to you. Do you want that I call Kaiten to correct you again?![]()


I can see that you remember very well what he said.I don't understand your crappy English?
Besides, I made one mistake. Get over that shit already.

I didn't even read that wall of text he posted, tl;dr.I can see that you remember very well what he said.
One? That wall text was not because only one mistake, I believe.
No, I'm definitely not.You're too proud to admit your mistakes. Well, nevermind.
No, I'm definitely not.
If I make a mistake, I admit it. I don't care.


<3 !!!! MERRY CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS TO EVERYBODY !!!! <3
hrug
Lots of omgWhat presents did you get?


Feliz Natal :3Merry Christmas!
For the third time today.![]()
We get them after the dinnerYou're already getting presents? It's Christmas a day earlier in Slovak or what?


You are here ? Go on FB for a sec!Since when people resist until Christmas Day?![]()