Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
oh you were going down night 2...but i targeted kdowns...then i thought...oh shit me and xi0 was discussing him...
i p.m.ed faust to ask to change my target to you...he said..."NOPE"

so i got you 3rd night...:toc
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
oh you were going down night 2...but i targeted kdowns...then i thought...oh shit me and xi0 was discussing him...
i p.m.ed faust to ask to change my target to you...he said..."NOPE"

so i got you 3rd night...:toc
wtf are you talking about, you got Leo :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Be more careful next time though, please. Your post in the discussion thread saying you're not in hell but in purgatory screamed death miller. I had to hard delete it, good thing Faust was quick to notice it and notified me.
Yeah I saw it got deleted, I was frustrated with the early death and plus it was a fake death. :XD

Sorry. >.>"
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
i never killed leo...that is wrong
i killed you 3rd night...honest
You really were the monster this game, god, even I did not have this line of thinking when I was Mentor or when I was Mafia Mason - my two evilest roles.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
wtf, are you linking to a private message? Others can't read that, and aren't supposed to, you know? :XD

And no, not really. I died together with Leo you troll.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
and you guys think faust isn't serious or not worthy...
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=3581385

i just think this game was a little to big for him

well...i thank you faust

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

wtf, are you linking to a private message? Others can't read that, and aren't supposed to, you know? :XD

And no, not really. I died together with Leo you troll.
game is over...what's the big deal
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
This game was bullshit for me.

xnut - only ever posted "is anyone there?" on the piratepad and left. Didn't bother contacting anyone else to discuss if we weren't around. On Night 2 he already PMed Faust saying who to kill without discussing it at all. Was this kid even trying to play? did he not realize he was noob and would be better off discussing stuff with Maz and myself? I know he's gnut's son but it seriously irritated the hell out of me that he says nothing at all at night and even less at day and then wants to decide what we're doing on his own. It didn't even seem like he was following the game, asking who was still alive...even asking who in the mafia was still alive! Don't take this personally, but please never sign-up again. Any other host would have hostkilled him.

Arctigor - came in after Maz and I decided what we would do the first night, insisted on having a role to claim after THE FIRST NIGHT. He mentioned Naive Traitor, I thought it might be funny, but I told him to play it cool. There's no point in declaring a role so early unless you have to. It took all of two posts for him to just spit it out, then he completely fucked it up...seriously, I facepalmed so hard at that.

Mazino - only one who tried and he was off travelling around Germany and wasn't present enough. His investigations were useful to us I guess, but yeah...

I had no Mafia team, and because I held on to my Assassin kill we had no chance. If bene got unlucky with the coinflip this could have turned out differently...but since the game was just cancelled, who knows. This game reminds me of my first game when I was Mafia with digitaldude, Adorien, and BakaHaze, where the latter two were essentially worthless. We still won that one somehow, though.

Well, at least I'm still technically undefeated as Mafia. Thanks DD!

/bitterassholemerryxmas
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Game over, who won?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
gary...i agree totally about my son...it made me so mad.believe me he got an ear full...i told him not to even bother next time.
we are adults who can find time to play and contribute to others in the game...so they may also have fun.but,he couldn't put the xbox down for even an hour...
on my behalf...i'm sorry....i even apologized in the game....but,i did not convince him to play....he decided on his own to join...so you are more than welcome to chew his ass


@niichan...i told you...i'm:derp
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
This game was bullshit for me.

xnut - only ever posted "is anyone there?" on the piratepad and left. Didn't bother contacting anyone else to discuss if we weren't around. On Night 2 he already PMed Faust saying who to kill without discussing it at all. Was this kid even trying to play? did he not realize he was noob and would be better off discussing stuff with Maz and myself? I know he's gnut's son but it seriously irritated the hell out of me that he says nothing at all at night and even less at day and then wants to decided what we're doing. It didn't even seem like he was following the game, asking who was still alive...even asking who in the mafia was still alive! Don't take this personally, but please never sign-up again. Any other host would have hostkilled him.

Arctigor - came in after Maz and I decided what we would do the first night, insisted on having a role to claim after THE FIRST NIGHT. He mentioned Naive Traitor, I thought it might be funny, but I told him to play it cool. There's no point in declaring a role so early unless you have to. It took all of two posts for him to just spit it out, then he completely fucked it up...seriously, I facepalmed so hard at that.

Mazino - only one who tried and he was off travelling around Germany and wasn't present enough. His investigations were useful to us I guess, but yeah...

I had no Mafia team, and because I held on to my Assassin kill we had no chance. If bene got unlucky with the coinflip this could have turned out differently...but since the game was just cancelled, who knows. This game reminds me of my first game when I was Mafia with digitaldude, Adorien, and BakaHaze, where the latter two were essentially worthless. We still won that one somehow, though.

Well, at least I'm still technically undefeated as Mafia. Thanks DD!

/bitterassholemerryxmas
Yeah, but that's kind of poor excuse for the poor performance, except that xgut decided for himself without consultation.

You can't always have your dream team. And for Members not to get lynched you are partly responsible too, even if their act sucks. And you can't really expect everyone to listen to you and stick to the strategy that has been discussed, as it hardly works out the way it been planned, since usually something other comes up and everyone mutually has to go with the flow.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, but that's kind of poor excuse for the poor performance, except that xgut decided for himself without consultation.

You can't always have your dream team. And for Members not to get lynched you are partly responsible too, even if their act sucks. And you can't really expect everyone to listen to you and stick to the strategy that has been discussed, as it hardly works out the way it been planned, since usually something other comes up and everyone mutually has to go with the flow.
What's a poor excuse for poor performance? I had one member who was completely MIA, one who went full retard...

It isn't about a dream team to me, the Pokemon game was definitely not a dream team. Adorien was...Adorien, she admitted she was mafia and got killed and BakaHaze lives in Australia so the timezones never matched up. We still won. It's about luck, but this team was hopeless.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

gary...i agree totally about my son...it made me so mad.believe me he got an ear full...i told him not to even bother next time.
we are adults who can find time to play and contribute to others in the game...so they may also have fun.but,he couldn't put the xbox down for even an hour...
on my behalf...i'm sorry....i even apologized in the game....but,i did not convince him to play....he decided on his own to join...so you are more than welcome to chew his ass
No, it isn't personal. I just don't understand the point of him signing up when he clearly had no interest in participating.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

I have to say this game was still too unbalanced against the Townies. Yeah they had Masons and Badass Cowboy, but there was a Serial Killer, a Freeman, a Mafia Assassin, a Mafia Detective...
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
What's a poor excuse for poor performance? I had one member who was completely MIA, one who went full retard...

It isn't about a dream team to me, the Pokemon game was definitely not a dream team. Adorien was...Adorien, she admitted she was mafia and got killed and BakaHaze lives in Australia so the timezones never matched up. We still won. It's about luck, but this team was hopeless.
.
if faust ended the day,cuz townies fucked up with votekilling imp,we still could have won,as i read gnut would have gone for wizz and i for kat at night
leaves bene and scav,which means 2 mafia 2 townies and a serial killer
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why is Gary so often mafia? :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top