Re: I am patient. I can wait.
Send a vial with your tears, that's a good step
Send a vial with your tears, that's a good step


So touching.Send a vial with your tears, that's a good step![]()
Although I don't understand the meaning. 
I know right?So touching.Although I don't understand the meaning.
![]()
That's just creepy...Send a vial with your tears, that's a good step![]()

Indeed, indeed.No, not really. She loves to be with those she can torture.![]()
Why are you blushing?Yep.![]()
No.Hm, true. Then again, who knows, maybe you really do love zebra. To eat them, I mean. People and their preferences.
I don't eat any meat except poultry and beef.happy new year.happy new year ladies![]()

yes, yes. happy new year.Happy new yearmy favourite cute mh![]()
You said the same thing all those guys said back then, and they all failed. I guess phio and goldb will be able to remember those guys.You're right..a real man never gives up
![]()

Maybe you're right, no need to rush anything, I am patient. I can wait.

I don't need partner. I need victim.Perhaps start to volunteer yourself to be her "torture partner". ....![]()
Great idea. But no.plot twist: it's not one sided actually. it was all planned
Which I will drain right away to the sink. And take a picture of me doing it gleefully.Send a vial with your tears, that's a good step![]()
No rat, no bat and no snake either?No.I don't eat any meat except poultry and beef.
What a waste of tears...Which I will drain right away to the sink. And take a picture of me doing it gleefully.
Poor Kakashi; this will be a tough one for him.
Read carefully what I wrote about it again. I think I'm pretty clear.No rat, no bat and no snake either?

If he knows what's good for him, he'll give up this poisonous dream.What a waste of tears...Poor Kakashi; this will be a tough one for him.
I think he's prepared to go through some hardship to get what his heart most desiresIf he knows what's good for him, he'll give up this poisonous dream.

Hey, I'm just trying to make sure. You seem to be from the wrong island for those thoughRead carefully what I wrote about it again. I think I'm pretty clear.![]()

if this is a fairytale, it will be as if the hero seeks the ice queen instead of captive princess, which is really weird. The end of this tale will not be happy.I think he's prepared to go through some hardship to get what his heart most desires![]()
![]()
According to those who know me, I was born in the wrong country, at the wrong period. *shrug*Hey, I'm just trying to make sure. You seem to be from the wrong island for those though![]()
I'm pretty sure I don't remember anything related to this.You said the same thing all those guys said back then, and they all failed. I guess phio and goldb will be able to remember those guys.
I'll give you three months. Then we'll see who laughs the last.![]()

No rat, no bat and no snake either?


Hm. Then where and when do you wish you were born in?According to those who know me, I was born in the wrong country, at the wrong period. *shrug*
Yes, you do. I think there were Zel, banana, niichan...I'm pretty sure I don't remember anything related to this.![]()
Precisely, but not literally.
Cut it out, she eats human with tea.![]()
Why don't you take a guess?Hm. Then where and when do you wish you were born in?

Ah, poor victims, yes. I still see Zel at Twitter, he really should come here more often.Yes, you do. I think there were Zel, banana, niichan...

:thumbPrecisely, but not literally.
Victorian age, England.Why don't you take a guess?![]()
It seems all those victims have gone from MH... mysteriously.Ah, poor victims, yes. I still see Zel at Twitter, he really should come here more often.![]()
Victorian age, England.


Your fault. #ehIt seems all those victims have gone from MH... mysteriously.

You're pleasant enough and you're not here to "tame" me, so I treat you better than those guys. You might disappear too if you try to "tame" me.Cos you took away their confidence. But not me! I'm here to stay!![]()
To be honest, I still haven't watched it.Frozen is under fire of a lot of people.
Despite it's amazing animation, there's a lot of animation flaws in the movie.
Did you catch any of these?
Though I did read some critics about the movie in regards to the plot, but I know nothing about the animation.I'm not going to deny that.Your fault. #eh


