Only here for the food.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Send a vial with your tears, that's a good step :nod
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Send a vial with your tears, that's a good step :nod
So touching. :crying Although I don't understand the meaning. :derp
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

No, not really. She loves to be with those she can torture. :nod
Indeed, indeed.

Why are you blushing?

Hm, true. Then again, who knows, maybe you really do love zebra. To eat them, I mean. People and their preferences.
No. :-_- I don't eat any meat except poultry and beef.

happy new year ladies :hi
happy new year. :D

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Happy new year my favourite cute mh :love :hug
yes, yes. happy new year.

:wtf You're right..a real man never gives up :kukuku
You said the same thing all those guys said back then, and they all failed. I guess phio and goldb will be able to remember those guys.
I'll give you three months. Then we'll see who laughs the last. :fan

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

:lmao

Maybe you're right, no need to rush anything, I am patient. I can wait.
:rofl

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Perhaps start to volunteer yourself to be her "torture partner". .... :oh
I don't need partner. I need victim.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

plot twist: it's not one sided actually. it was all planned
Great idea. But no.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Send a vial with your tears, that's a good step :nod
Which I will drain right away to the sink. And take a picture of me doing it gleefully.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Which I will drain right away to the sink. And take a picture of me doing it gleefully.
What a waste of tears...:( Poor Kakashi; this will be a tough one for him.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

No rat, no bat and no snake either?
Read carefully what I wrote about it again. I think I'm pretty clear. :-_-

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

What a waste of tears...:( Poor Kakashi; this will be a tough one for him.
If he knows what's good for him, he'll give up this poisonous dream.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

If he knows what's good for him, he'll give up this poisonous dream.
I think he's prepared to go through some hardship to get what his heart most desires :blush :x3
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Read carefully what I wrote about it again. I think I'm pretty clear. :-_-
Hey, I'm just trying to make sure. You seem to be from the wrong island for those though :p
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

I think he's prepared to go through some hardship to get what his heart most desires :blush :x3
if this is a fairytale, it will be as if the hero seeks the ice queen instead of captive princess, which is really weird. The end of this tale will not be happy.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Hey, I'm just trying to make sure. You seem to be from the wrong island for those though :p
According to those who know me, I was born in the wrong country, at the wrong period. *shrug*
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

You said the same thing all those guys said back then, and they all failed. I guess phio and goldb will be able to remember those guys.
I'll give you three months. Then we'll see who laughs the last. :fan
I'm pretty sure I don't remember anything related to this. :oh

No rat, no bat and no snake either?
:rofl

Cut it out, she eats human with tea. :derp

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

According to those who know me, I was born in the wrong country, at the wrong period. *shrug*
Hm. Then where and when do you wish you were born in?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Cos you took away their confidence. But not me! I'm here to stay! :glomp
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Frozen is under fire of a lot of people.

Despite it's amazing animation, there's a lot of animation flaws in the movie.
Did you catch any of these?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Cos you took away their confidence. But not me! I'm here to stay! :glomp
You're pleasant enough and you're not here to "tame" me, so I treat you better than those guys. You might disappear too if you try to "tame" me.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Frozen is under fire of a lot of people.

Despite it's amazing animation, there's a lot of animation flaws in the movie.
Did you catch any of these?
To be honest, I still haven't watched it. :oh Though I did read some critics about the movie in regards to the plot, but I know nothing about the animation.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Your fault. #eh
I'm not going to deny that.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

:rofl

I haven't given up though...been busy with uncle duties and brother duties. :^_^

I'll be back often very soon :hurr
 
Top