Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

We know , you are a "bored townie" the worst role D:
@.@"

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

The Bored Townie: the boredom will spread among people and make day 1 unbearable, so people will just goof around and random vote D: The effect ends after day 1
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

@.@"

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

The Bored Townie: the boredom will spread among people and make day 1 unbearable, so people will just goof around and random vote D: The effect ends after day 1
@.@"
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Nice...

I'm not saying anything about my role. There.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Now, seriously xD I think I'll give my def vote to Wizz. I've played a feel games with him, he's chatty, but mostly about random things.. Asking a lot about the game itself, playing to be noobish, was a move he made when he was mafia, if I'm not mistaken. Since I doubt I'll have a lead on someone along day 1, that's what I have in mind so far.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

These spoiler tag policy is really annoying.

So Hardy has two votes already?
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

I'm thinking about voting for dd now... but its more a feeling, dunno about that
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

You and farfalla... Thats insteresting.
you are kinda avoiding the thread...where you are generally active?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

you are kinda avoiding the thread...where you are generally active?
I am the top poster, it's just this game is a bit slow right now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Hihi I will go to sleep soon and tomorrow I wont be really active cuz Im going to Košice, but I might check the thread with my mobile but its not comfy :(

I have a night role btw
quite the turn around in attitude since last game(regardless of your trip)....
you were revving to go early...and niichan started the game earlier than expected...why you no want to play?

got a mafia role:hmm

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

I am the top poster, it's just this game is a bit slow right now.
can i ask if you've had this night role before?
and is it quite often?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

So thats like 4 people now saying they have night roles.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

So thats like 4 people now saying they have night roles.
yup....and what do you deduce of this so far?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

quite the turn around in attitude since last game(regardless of your trip)....
you were revving to go early...and niichan started the game earlier than expected...why you no want to play?

got a mafia role:hmm

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------



can i ask if you've had this night role before?
and is it quite often?
Yes to the first and to the second I don't want people to figure it out day 1! I played most nightroles though.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Yes to the first and to the second I don't want people to figure it out day 1! I played most nightroles though.
kk
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

gary is not telling
lala is bored
kat is not trolling...with a sad night role...lol
mido didn't mention
3c gets an exempt
wizzard is acting like he never played with you guys

my list...:cookiehand
i think i have a feeling what lala is but the others....idk
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Yeah, you are right about wizzard!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

now lets not forget evil/josef and xadyu???
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

I gotta sleep man... Nothing much happened today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top