Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

sleep bish:yelling
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

you are here dear....a question for you
are you bored because there is no particular person you can talk to...not here?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Why r u guys trying to track regular townies when there are so many roles out there, including the mafia ones? D: Aren't we supposed to get mafia people?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Why r u guys trying to track regular townies when there are so many roles out there, including the mafia ones? D: Aren't we supposed to get mafia people?
Townies revealing roles day one is suicide, mafia will target the strong roles, most likely doctor, or of course as they did that one time FREEMAN. :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

i'm not trying to corner any townies...i'm just asking questions?
you don't have to answer...tell me to fuck off...

only trying to get some informative data on day 1 for once....
if someone is to die this day and night...might as well be constructive post
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

i'm not trying to corner any townies...i'm just asking questions?
you don't have to answer...tell me to fuck off...

only trying to get some informative data on day 1 for once....
if someone is to die this day and night...might as well be constructive post
It's sheer luck to target a mafia on day one, they usually lay low ... planning the first night kill, that forces townies to lay low as well. Being aggressive day one either gets you killed by day or by night, it's a lose-lose situation. :S
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Townies revealing roles day one is suicide, mafia will target the strong roles, most likely doctor, or of course as they did that one time FREEMAN. :XD
That's why I said we should be focusing in finding mafia people '-'

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

i'm not trying to corner any townies...i'm just asking questions?
you don't have to answer...tell me to fuck off...

only trying to get some informative data on day 1 for once....
if someone is to die this day and night...might as well be constructive post
Greg, I don't have a night ability, and I can't talk to other people unless it's here. Sry, didn't wanna to sound aggressive xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

That's why I said we should be focusing in finding mafia people '-'
lead on light bearer...:toc

i'm trying the best i can

@josef...i wasn't being aggressive...i dont think???
just inquiring...like i said...if i dig to deep...like DD and hardy said...step off
just tryin to line things up early...call it my new strategy....


4 night roles...one townie no night role....that's what we got

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

That's why I said we should be focusing in finding mafia people '-'

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------



Greg, I don't have a night ability, and I can't talk to other people unless it's here. Sry, didn't wanna to sound aggressive xD
kk...i know it isn't personal:hug

but,i'm just trying a different approach this time....
askin different kinds of questions...?
when i think i may see something....
so don't take it as agrression...i'm trying in my own narrow mind to condense the roles down...idk
:sweat

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Hmmm, you are playing similarly to when you were mafia gnutty! :3c

Though I suppose this "day one" taking a leap forward and being the watchdog of the mafias, trying to sniff them out never works out, from what we have seen so far in previous games ... but we'll see, hope you are doing well with your tactic.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Well I'm off now~ Hopefully there will be a bit more going on tomorrow :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Hello all reminding im in germany now (just got to hotel drunk as fk and post from phone). Ill ve home around 3-4 hours before day end probably, just FYI. I said this before the game started. Will try to read some on the phone, airport etc tomorrow. Now i sleep, berlin night life op.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

everybody have a night role
I don't have one o.o
not me eithee

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

gary is not telling
lala is bored
kat is not trolling...with a sad night role...lol
mido didn't mention
3c gets an exempt
wizzard is acting like he never played with you guys

my list...:cookiehand
i think i have a feeling what lala is but the others....idk
Yeah, you are right about wizzard!
New year, new page in the mafia game attitude! (also I role I haven't had before) (haven't even seen to be honest) (ever claimed)

Now, seriously xD I think I'll give my def vote to Wizz. I've played a feel games with him, he's chatty, but mostly about random things.. Asking a lot about the game itself, playing to be noobish, was a move he made when he was mafia, if I'm not mistaken. Since I doubt I'll have a lead on someone along day 1, that's what I have in mind so far.
call me when you decide you wanna lynch me

now lets not forget evil/josef and xadyu???
Evil voted for me probably because he think like the others - that I'm acting suspiciously, I voted for josef cause evil voted for me (so if josef had voted for evil it would've been a 2nd 'circle reference') as for xadyu I don't really know him..

It's sheer luck to target a mafia on day one, they usually lay low ... planning the first night kill, that forces townies to lay low as well. Being aggressive day one either gets you killed by day or by night, it's a lose-lose situation. :S
so target the laying low?
I didn't have the time or willpower to do so.

I'll change it after I catch up with reading.
as of now still no change
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Okay, so no one is online now either..
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Im online now

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Only I didnt understand the logic behind that?

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------






I voted for josef cause evil voted for me (so if josef had voted for evil it would've been a 2nd 'circle reference') as for xadyu I don't really know him..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

What logic? lol
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

I'm also online
Im online now

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Only I didnt understand the logic behind that?
it's what randvote() returned

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

xi0 any thoughts on the status quo?
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

I'm also online


it's what randvote() returned

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

xi0 any thoughts on the status quo?
You suspect someone?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top