Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate
sleep bish
sleep bish


And Hardy also o.o And I told you that was random and I had something not so random in mind '-'You and farfalla... Thats insteresting.
Townies revealing roles day one is suicide, mafia will target the strong roles, most likely doctor, or of course as they did that one time FREEMAN.Why r u guys trying to track regular townies when there are so many roles out there, including the mafia ones? D: Aren't we supposed to get mafia people?

It's sheer luck to target a mafia on day one, they usually lay low ... planning the first night kill, that forces townies to lay low as well. Being aggressive day one either gets you killed by day or by night, it's a lose-lose situation. :Si'm not trying to corner any townies...i'm just asking questions?
you don't have to answer...tell me to fuck off...
only trying to get some informative data on day 1 for once....
if someone is to die this day and night...might as well be constructive post
That's why I said we should be focusing in finding mafia people '-'Townies revealing roles day one is suicide, mafia will target the strong roles, most likely doctor, or of course as they did that one time FREEMAN.![]()
Greg, I don't have a night ability, and I can't talk to other people unless it's here. Sry, didn't wanna to sound aggressive xDi'm not trying to corner any townies...i'm just asking questions?
you don't have to answer...tell me to fuck off...
only trying to get some informative data on day 1 for once....
if someone is to die this day and night...might as well be constructive post
lead on light bearer...That's why I said we should be focusing in finding mafia people '-'

kk...i know it isn't personalThat's why I said we should be focusing in finding mafia people '-'
---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------
Greg, I don't have a night ability, and I can't talk to other people unless it's here. Sry, didn't wanna to sound aggressive xD




I didn't have the time or willpower to do so.Wear your ava Xadyu![]()
everybody have a night role
not me eitheeI don't have one o.o
gary is not telling
lala is bored
kat is not trolling...with a sad night role...lol
mido didn't mention
3c gets an exempt
wizzard is acting like he never played with you guys
my list...
i think i have a feeling what lala is but the others....idk
New year, new page in the mafia game attitude! (also I role I haven't had before) (haven't even seen to be honest) (ever claimed)Yeah, you are right about wizzard!
Now, seriously xD I think I'll give my def vote to Wizz. I've played a feel games with him, he's chatty, but mostly about random things.. Asking a lot about the game itself, playing to be noobish, was a move he made when he was mafia, if I'm not mistaken. Since I doubt I'll have a lead on someone along day 1, that's what I have in mind so far.
Evil voted for me probably because he think like the others - that I'm acting suspiciously, I voted for josef cause evil voted for me (so if josef had voted for evil it would've been a 2nd 'circle reference') as for xadyu I don't really know him..now lets not forget evil/josef and xadyu???
so target the laying low?It's sheer luck to target a mafia on day one, they usually lay low ... planning the first night kill, that forces townies to lay low as well. Being aggressive day one either gets you killed by day or by night, it's a lose-lose situation. :S
as of now still no changeI didn't have the time or willpower to do so.
I'll change it after I catch up with reading.
---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------
I voted for josef cause evil voted for me (so if josef had voted for evil it would've been a 2nd 'circle reference') as for xadyu I don't really know him..
it's what randvote() returnedIm online now
---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------
Only I didnt understand the logic behind that?
You suspect someone?I'm also online
it's what randvote() returned
---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------
xi0 any thoughts on the status quo?