Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Votekill Fairy
Votekill Farfalla

This is the 2nd page you liar
Vote Kill Wizzard.

We all are so kawaii!
then, votekill Ruka

agreed
Vote Kill Daru

Because the random generator said so.
you are just trying to crank up a bandwagon....
well i will see if i can make it home before the end...but just in case

votekill wizzard
That said I will throw the first stone in a direction. Changing Vote Kill 3c.

Maybe he is mafia, who knows.
Vote kill Josef K. - Ruka

I already explain why

8 of 12 votes

2x Hardy (Feyris/digitaldude, Moeka/Xadyu)

2x Josef K. (Yuki/wizzard, Okabe/MidoBan)

1x digitaldude (Kurisu/Farfalla)

1x Farfalla (Daru/Hardy)

1x wizzard (Shouichi/gnut)

1x 3c (Amane/Evil3ye)

[highlight]Dayphase ends in 6 hours![/highlight]
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

eh I don't think that Mido will be ok with it



My mountain training is finished :blush



:pout

Anyway... so far I'm not liking wizz at all. Almost 40 posts and most of them are just spam. His defense towards Evil for no real reason is kinda suspicious too.

Also, Lala. Dunno if its a coincidence, but she's also a lot less active in most days 1 IIRC.
you're just jelly :hurr


but damn when a person actually decides to play, everyone gets jealous, no that wasn't it, suspicious of him!
Not fair :gwah
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Play what? The last person who posts wins? So far you've been only spamming and the only highlight you have is trying to defend Evil for no reason.

I'd vote for you right now if that wouldn't mean locking my vote.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

:hurr joke , nothing important
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Votekill Farfalla
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Play what? The last person who posts wins? So far you've been only spamming and the only highlight you have is trying to defend Evil for no reason.

I'd vote for you right now if that wouldn't mean locking my vote.
This seems weird... Maybe you are mafia and waiting for a sure townie kill to lock your vote on!??
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Play what? The last person who posts wins? So far you've been only spamming and the only highlight you have is trying to defend Evil for no reason.

I'd vote for you right now if that wouldn't mean locking my vote.
(I also said my role is not a night one, I've never seen this role in action before, tried to confuse gnut about being a bomb, asked dd how day one works, and am now surprised you haven't voted for me already. (considering how you voted for me the time I was Detective
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Wtf...
Votekill Kat

And I've even defended the less active >.>.. I don't care if I got no role, I won't be going down by someone that's traveling and can't be arsed to check the game thru the mobile cause "it's not comfy", very convenient >.> If that's all the interaction you'll be willing to give us I guess we wouldn't miss you much in this game (specially if you're a pro townie as you hinted to be, you could be more interested in following the game and secure yourself since there are people with you in sight).
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Ok, so it's going to be a race between me, Josef, Kat and Hardy, huh?
let the mafia win! :lol
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Wtf...
Votekill Kat

And I've even defended the less active >.>.. I don't care if I got no role, I won't be going down by someone that's traveling and can't be arsed to check the game thru the mobile cause "it's not comfy", very convenient >.> If that's all the interaction you'll be willing to give us I guess we wouldn't miss you much in this game (specially if you're a pro townie as you hinted to be, you could be more interested in following the game and secure yourself since there are people with you in sight).
You are plain townie? If you are huge chance you are sleeper or death miller, we have not had an actual normal townie in many games now.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

trololo its random lol ... I wont read this day
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

This seems weird... Maybe you are mafia and waiting for a sure townie kill to lock your vote on!??
No, it means that I'm among the people who have the most votes and I don't wanna die in day 1, lol.

(I also said my role is not a night one, I've never seen this role in action before, tried to confuse gnut about being a bomb, asked dd how day one works, and am now surprised you haven't voted for me already. (considering how you voted for me the time I was Detective
1.cool
2.what have you seen so far?
3.how is confusing another player helpful?
4.don't care
5.don't care even less. In fact, trying to save your butt with others' past actions like that is actually suspicious (I tried to do the same to evil in the LoL game).
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

You are plain townie? If you are huge chance you are sleeper or death miller, we have not had an actual normal townie in many games now.
cause they're boring; fits perfectly.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

No, it means that I'm among the people who have the most votes and I don't wanna die in day 1, lol.



1.cool
2.what have you seen so far?
3.how is confusing another player helpful?
4.don't care
5.don't care even less. In fact, trying to save your butt with others' past actions like that is actually suspicious (I tried to do the same to evil in the LoL game).
It's gnut. how can you not care - less?
I don't need to be saved, and can't list all the things I've seen... (lazy) hint, check newish roles


ah, also noted I haven't been killed by opposing faction even once yet...
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

You are plain townie? If you are huge chance you are sleeper or death miller, we have not had an actual normal townie in many games now.
Ik, and tbh, I'll lmao if I'm a death miller u.u I hope you'll be confused as fuck u.u I thought I had no reasons to hide it, since I could be a problem to the townies, so I rather let you know before hand what could follow my results. Plus, since we're an "even" number (12, not 13, so mafia would need an aid), I doubt I'm a sleeper. I'd know it before hand from my PM as well, right? I'm not so sure after the last sleeper mess... So I think I'm either normal or DM, and by sharing this I'd be helping you guys to narrow down who are the mafia ones. Now I'm top voted thx to an inactive member that won't read the thread... u.u

 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

It's gnut. how can you not care - less?
I don't need to be saved, and can't list all the things I've seen... (lazy) hint, check newish roles
I wasn't referring to gnut, I was talking about myself. You tried to indirectly convince me saying ¨im surprised you haven't voted for me, after all, you voted for me in the game I was a det¨. I did the same to Imp in the LoL game.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

If sleeper knows who he is that ruins the fun. And it goes against the definition of a sleeper.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Now I'm top voted thx to an inactive member that won't read the thread... u.u
Don't worry, one of the votes on you is mine and will end on wizzard or kat.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top