Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I don't think he came out of nowhere, though xD He wasn't online, if I'm not mistaken.
You can be logged out and lurk. You never know.

Lurking wtf. I'm was catching up. Just after my second vote I wasn't really eager to follow the game much, like for what. And I must say I regret having signed up in first place, as I am not really in mood to play.

And yes, I am complaining, because why would he delete tracks in the voting history and making it hard for players to draw conclusions. Also, I don't know if anyone else besides me done it, but I did place the quotes in spoilers always chronologically so everyone knows who voted how after whom. I fear I am the only one who done this. And by the way, thanks for ever noticing, anyone!

I have a night role. It's not really an exciting one.
I noticed and did the same when I was helping niichan in a mafia game :hmph
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Those posts kinda made me suspect Evil a bit... First he wanted to get someone killed as soon as possible, and he had a reason for that, but it could also mean that a mafia member just wanted to move on to the night phase sooner, before inactive people could show up. If we have locked our votes on someone too soon and no other result was possible, Niichan would prolly close the thread sooner as well. With that, the inactive would also get penalty votes in the next day...
Now he's sure that Hardy is mafia... I'm saying this cause he told Hardy "you're mafia". Seems like he's the one trying to push a bandwagon on someone... When we both were mafia, he said at night that we should try to get someone suspicious killed fast, cause we could add up more votes in the end. That was later in the game, it was harder to fail, but anyway...
Wow. Such solid theory. Very amaze. Lot sense. Vote Evil everyone.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Votekill Evil
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

It's in the right order, now stop bitching Evil.
:hi5

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

o.o what happened to the 'don't wanna lock... etc etc'
I stopped giving a crap ^^

If I die, so be it. My role is not that helpful anyway and voting for him was the funniest thing to do.

+ ¨he could be mafia¨
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Your avatar really annoys me Hardy.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

:hi5

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------



I stopped giving a crap ^^

If I die, so be it. My role is not that helpful anyway and voting for him was the funniest thing to do.

+ ¨he could be mafia¨
if you don't give a crap give us a role :3
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Votekill Fairy
Votekill Farfalla

This is the 2nd page you liar
Vote Kill Wizzard.

We all are so kawaii!
then, votekill Ruka

agreed
Vote Kill Daru

Because the random generator said so.
you are just trying to crank up a bandwagon....
well i will see if i can make it home before the end...but just in case

votekill wizzard
That said I will throw the first stone in a direction. Changing Vote Kill 3c.

Maybe he is mafia, who knows.
Vote kill Josef K. - Ruka

I already explain why
Wtf...
Votekill Kat

And I've even defended the less active >.>.. I don't care if I got no role, I won't be going down by someone that's traveling and can't be arsed to check the game thru the mobile cause "it's not comfy", very convenient >.> If that's all the interaction you'll be willing to give us I guess we wouldn't miss you much in this game (specially if you're a pro townie as you hinted to be, you could be more interested in following the game and secure yourself since there are people with you in sight).
Change Votekill Hardy!
VOTE KILL EVIL3YE

He has not participated that much I guess, he has been a bit ... strange, dunno, but this is my gut feeling, have no clue how DD interacted with others since he did not play his usual self towards the end ...
Votekill wizzard
Votekill Evil

10 of 11 votes

2x Evil3ye (Ruka/Josef K., Daru/Hardy)

2x Hardy (Moeka/Xadyu, Hiyajo/Kat)

2x wizzard (Shouichi/gnut, Mayushi/xi0)

2x Josef K. (Yuki/wizzard, Okabe/MidoBan)

1x 3c (Amane/Evil3ye)

1x Kat (Kurisu/Farfalla)

[highlight]Dayphase ends in 2 hours![/highlight]
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

what about 3c? he said he's going to check out the thread but still ain't here?

.... It's 300+ posts. I just got home an hour ago from Germany. I'm on page 12 I'll be up to date soon. I'm reading new posts and old at the same time ^^
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

All the ties!

.... It's 300+ posts. I just got home an hour ago from Germany. I'm on page 12 I'll be up to date soon. I'm reading new posts and old at the same time ^^
gah, post more your avi is damn cute.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

It's in the right order, now stop bitching Evil.
No, Farfalla changed her vote after Kat's vote. Kat's first vote is completely missing. I am disappointed in you German, where is your Genauigkeit? :bnah Her mit your Passport like right now.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

lets repeat :

Evil3ye - Boring night role #1
Josef K. - Hider (someone who visits people at night)
Kat - Boring night role #2
3c - Nae
gnut - night role
Midoban - night role? (just a guess)
Farfalla - Town power
Xadyu - Moeka
xi0 - cowboy
Hardy - night role

and me as RS
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

lets repeat :

Evil3ye - Boring night role #1
Josef K. - Hider (someone who visits people at night)
Kat - Boring night role #2
3c - Nae
gnut - night role
Midoban - night role? (just a guess)
Farfalla - Town power
Xadyu - Moeka
xi0 - cowboy
Hardy - night role

and me as RS
Why the super bright colour? And what's RS stand for? Restless Spirit?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Ontopic: Evil is acting very townie.
This is really not a point about Evil but in general. People change up their play, and people can act like they "normally do as a townie" when they are mafia easily, regardless of changed playstyle or not. In general saying someone is acting townie is flawed and nonsense to me. There's many ways to play this game both as townie and mafia. Just my opinion on that topic, not related to Evil but because you brought it up.

Because he didnt even try to add something he really think about this game.
He give standard tips like
"Dont tell your role , its bad for us townie" "Mafia Stay low"
We all know what its better for us , give hints about role have good sides and bad as well. And always have mafias who stay low and mafias who stay ative...
Dont know , i think he's posts are kinda too basic.
To be fair Josef always plays like this from my experience. I've been on him a lot about it in the past games I've played with him. Once he turned out being the Mentor IIRC so it was worth (it was his first game I believe). It could be something but also nothing. I'll have to read the rest of his posts, still catching up.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Why the super bright colour? And what's RS stand for? Restless Spirit?
...didn't you read all of my posts with special attention?

Yes, and it was me the one that got that conclusion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top