Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1
My message to the remaining mafia
My message to the remaining mafia
Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt speak any hints. Neither me, 3c and Evil. I think Xadyu didnt talk too , but not sure right nowComplaining about the host's work? Hypocrite
You clearly don't. I mentioned Kat among my top suspects even before she voted for me and tracked down Josef too (to the point that now there are only 2 possible roles for him).
What about you? You've been only lurking and decide to come out of the shadows just now that the day is about to end. Do you have a night role?
---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------
Thanks.
What about Mido?

It doesn't matter at this point, I'd just as likely kill a Townie tomorrow if I decided to duel them. I might be better off dead.Gary, you know they'll get your ass at night![]()
It's like a button someone puts you in front of and tells you not to push and then they leave the room...You CAN challenge someone, you're not obliged to do so.
without even being asked.Gnut said he have a night role too
It's like a button someone puts you in front of and tells you not to push and then they leave the room...
I think I did the same.without even being asked.
You should do some kind of final thoughts or something like that before the day ends, lol.It doesn't matter at this point, I'd just as likely kill a Townie tomorrow if I decided to duel them. I might be better off dead.
(I'm pointing out just cause it's gnut. (he voted for me!))I think I did the same.
Is that something bad now? lol
You should do some kind of final thoughts or something like that before the day ends, lol.
I didn't know the badass cowboy could challenge someone each day, I thought it was a 1 shot.
50% chance though.I think I did the same.
Is that something bad now? lol
You should do some kind of final thoughts or something like that before the day ends, lol.
I didn't know the badass cowboy could challenge someone each day, I thought it was a 1 shot.
Nah, then it'd be a shittier version of Vigilante. The tradeoff is you can lose and die.You should do some kind of final thoughts or something like that before the day ends, lol.
I didn't know the badass cowboy could challenge someone each day, I thought it was a 1 shot.
For now i dont have reason to discredit... your case is more weird than his.without even being asked.
---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------
Are you trying to get yourself lynched or something?(I'm pointing out just cause it's gnut. (he voted for me!))

Well, that was actually the first idea (and why it was ignored), a shittier but funnier version of the vigilanteNah, then it'd be a shittier version of Vigilante. The tradeoff is you can lose and die.
Tbh, I was about to lock my vote on him but... you know, I don't wanna die and all that. The fact that he came out of nowhere and decided to suddenly play made me feel a bit off (...and the fact that he went after me obviously, lol).Those posts kinda made me suspect Evil a bit... First he wanted to get someone killed as soon as possible, and he had a reason for that, but it could also mean that a mafia member just wanted to move on to the night phase sooner, before inactive people could show up. If we have locked our votes on someone too soon and no other result was possible, Niichan would prolly close the thread sooner as well. With that, the inactive would also get penalty votes in the next day...
Now he's sure that Hardy is mafia... I'm saying this cause he told Hardy "you're mafia". Seems like he's the one trying to push a bandwagon on someone... When we both were mafia, he said at night that we should try to get someone suspicious killed fast, cause we could add up more votes in the end. That was later in the game, it was harder to fail, but anyway...
It's every dayphase on MH...not written anyway elseWell, that was actually the first idea (and why it was ignored), a shittier but funnier version of the vigilante
Lurking wtf. I'm was catching up. Just after my second vote I wasn't really eager to follow the game much, like for what. And I must say I regret having signed up in first place, as I am not really in mood to play.Complaining about the host's work? Hypocrite
You clearly don't. I mentioned Kat among my top suspects even before she voted for me and tracked down Josef too (to the point that now there are only 2 possible roles for him).
What about you? You've been only lurking and decide to come out of the shadows just now that the day is about to end. Do you have a night role?
Why, you wanna come to the rescueAre you trying to get yourself lynched or something?
Well, that was actually the first idea (and why it was ignored), a shittier but funnier version of the vigilante
Tbh, I was about to lock my vote on him but... you know, I don't wanna die and all that. The fact that he came out of nowhere and decided to suddenly play made me feel a bit off (...and the fact that he went after me obviously, lol).
?It was suggested a long time ago in the discussion thread, and I suggested in again in the suggestions' thread. I guess Evil modified the role to be more unique.It's every dayphase on MH...not written anyway else