Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

My message to the remaining mafia

 
Last edited by a moderator:

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Complaining about the host's work? Hypocrite :3c



You clearly don't. I mentioned Kat among my top suspects even before she voted for me and tracked down Josef too (to the point that now there are only 2 possible roles for him).

What about you? You've been only lurking and decide to come out of the shadows just now that the day is about to end. Do you have a night role?

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------



Thanks.

What about Mido?
I didnt speak any hints. Neither me, 3c and Evil. I think Xadyu didnt talk too , but not sure right now
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Gary, you know they'll get your ass at night :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Gary, you know they'll get your ass at night :XD
It doesn't matter at this point, I'd just as likely kill a Townie tomorrow if I decided to duel them. I might be better off dead.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

You CAN challenge someone, you're not obliged to do so.
It's like a button someone puts you in front of and tells you not to push and then they leave the room...
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Gnut said he have a night role too
without even being asked.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

It's like a button someone puts you in front of and tells you not to push and then they leave the room...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

without even being asked.
I think I did the same.

Is that something bad now? lol

It doesn't matter at this point, I'd just as likely kill a Townie tomorrow if I decided to duel them. I might be better off dead.
You should do some kind of final thoughts or something like that before the day ends, lol.

I didn't know the badass cowboy could challenge someone each day, I thought it was a 1 shot.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I think I did the same.

Is that something bad now? lol



You should do some kind of final thoughts or something like that before the day ends, lol.

I didn't know the badass cowboy could challenge someone each day, I thought it was a 1 shot.
(I'm pointing out just cause it's gnut. (he voted for me!))
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Those posts kinda made me suspect Evil a bit... First he wanted to get someone killed as soon as possible, and he had a reason for that, but it could also mean that a mafia member just wanted to move on to the night phase sooner, before inactive people could show up. If we have locked our votes on someone too soon and no other result was possible, Niichan would prolly close the thread sooner as well. With that, the inactive would also get penalty votes in the next day...
Now he's sure that Hardy is mafia... I'm saying this cause he told Hardy "you're mafia". Seems like he's the one trying to push a bandwagon on someone... When we both were mafia, he said at night that we should try to get someone suspicious killed fast, cause we could add up more votes in the end. That was later in the game, it was harder to fail, but anyway...
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I think I did the same.

Is that something bad now? lol



You should do some kind of final thoughts or something like that before the day ends, lol.

I didn't know the badass cowboy could challenge someone each day, I thought it was a 1 shot.
50% chance though.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

You should do some kind of final thoughts or something like that before the day ends, lol.

I didn't know the badass cowboy could challenge someone each day, I thought it was a 1 shot.
Nah, then it'd be a shittier version of Vigilante. The tradeoff is you can lose and die.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

without even being asked.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------
For now i dont have reason to discredit... your case is more weird than his.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

[highlight]The Dayphase ends in a bit more than 2 hours![/highlight]
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

(I'm pointing out just cause it's gnut. (he voted for me!))
Are you trying to get yourself lynched or something? :XD

Nah, then it'd be a shittier version of Vigilante. The tradeoff is you can lose and die.
Well, that was actually the first idea (and why it was ignored), a shittier but funnier version of the vigilante

Those posts kinda made me suspect Evil a bit... First he wanted to get someone killed as soon as possible, and he had a reason for that, but it could also mean that a mafia member just wanted to move on to the night phase sooner, before inactive people could show up. If we have locked our votes on someone too soon and no other result was possible, Niichan would prolly close the thread sooner as well. With that, the inactive would also get penalty votes in the next day...
Now he's sure that Hardy is mafia... I'm saying this cause he told Hardy "you're mafia". Seems like he's the one trying to push a bandwagon on someone... When we both were mafia, he said at night that we should try to get someone suspicious killed fast, cause we could add up more votes in the end. That was later in the game, it was harder to fail, but anyway...
Tbh, I was about to lock my vote on him but... you know, I don't wanna die and all that. The fact that he came out of nowhere and decided to suddenly play made me feel a bit off (...and the fact that he went after me obviously, lol).
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Well, that was actually the first idea (and why it was ignored), a shittier but funnier version of the vigilante
It's every dayphase on MH...not written anyway else
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I don't think he came out of nowhere, though xD He wasn't online, if I'm not mistaken.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Complaining about the host's work? Hypocrite :3c

You clearly don't. I mentioned Kat among my top suspects even before she voted for me and tracked down Josef too (to the point that now there are only 2 possible roles for him).

What about you? You've been only lurking and decide to come out of the shadows just now that the day is about to end. Do you have a night role?
Lurking wtf. I'm was catching up. Just after my second vote I wasn't really eager to follow the game much, like for what. And I must say I regret having signed up in first place, as I am not really in mood to play.

And yes, I am complaining, because why would he delete tracks in the voting history and making it hard for players to draw conclusions. Also, I don't know if anyone else besides me done it, but I did place the quotes in spoilers always chronologically so everyone knows who voted how after whom. I fear I am the only one who done this. And by the way, thanks for ever noticing, anyone!

I have a night role. It's not really an exciting one.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Are you trying to get yourself lynched or something? :XD

Well, that was actually the first idea (and why it was ignored), a shittier but funnier version of the vigilante

Tbh, I was about to lock my vote on him but... you know, I don't wanna die and all that. The fact that he came out of nowhere and decided to suddenly play made me feel a bit off (...and the fact that he went after me obviously, lol).
Why, you wanna come to the rescue :derp?

so if you need to save yourself who are you going to vote for?

what about 3c? he said he's going to check out the thread but still ain't here?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top