Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

You seem to really trust Josef now xD Not saying I have something against him, wich I don't, but it was funny to see that everybody has "claimed" after their names anf Josef doesn't xD
It was unintentional tbh. He didn't claim anything, but the clues he gave guide us there, that was prolly why I said ¨is¨.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

The end of it is good!

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------



Oh, but DD didn't claim to be a regular townie, he said he got a night action.
I'm assuming everyone would say they're a townie if asked and starting from there.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

oh this day looks interesting actually. looking forward to see how dd got killed, lol. anyway reading up for real now, just noticed in the first post xD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Play what? The last person who posts wins? So far you've been only spamming and the only highlight you have is trying to defend Evil for no reason.

I'd vote for you right now if that wouldn't mean locking my vote.
Why are you pushing so hard on wizzard, I wonder. Several people already mentioned it (gnut and myself among those), and you keep pointing and pointing on that. Attempt to bandwagon a townie, who was a bit clumsy?

Wtf...
Votekill Kat

And I've even defended the less active >.>.. I don't care if I got no role, I won't be going down by someone that's traveling and can't be arsed to check the game thru the mobile cause "it's not comfy", very convenient >.> If that's all the interaction you'll be willing to give us I guess we wouldn't miss you much in this game (specially if you're a pro townie as you hinted to be, you could be more interested in following the game and secure yourself since there are people with you in sight).
Classical save vote to not show colours. Playing save here, hm Farfalla.

So, considering you have to actually play it somehow, you're either a RS, Jesus or Traitor.

If you're Jesus... you'll be back and you'd have actually the opportunity to use your role. I think (AGAIN) that the role is op in this game so I doubt you have it.

According to everything so far, RS is the most likely role you have... It would be a waste to kill you in that case.

Traitor... just die if you're that.

or a Mafia.

So... if my analysis is ok, in only 1 out of 4 cases killing you is actually something bad for the town.

Edit: Actually, the fact that you said ¨I'm gonna curse you from my gravestone in the discussion thread¨ kinda indicates that you aren't the RS.

That makes it 100 % good to kill you right?
Again, the "lets kill wizzard" attempt.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

oh this day looks interesting actually. looking forward to see how dd got killed, lol. anyway reading up for real now, just noticed in the first post xD
hi challenged the cowboy to a duel :teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

oh this day looks interesting actually. looking forward to see how dd got killed, lol. anyway reading up for real now, just noticed in the first post xD
I outplayed you, gg
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Why are you pushing so hard on wizzard, I wonder. Several people already mentioned it (gnut and myself among those), and you keep pointing and pointing on that. Attempt to bandwagon a townie, who was a bit clumsy?

Classical save vote to not show colours. Playing save here, hm Farfalla.

Again, the "lets kill wizzard" attempt.
The fans, I can't keep them away
I practically painted a a big target/mark on my name though. (with all the spam)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Why are you pushing so hard on wizzard, I wonder. Several people already mentioned it (gnut and myself among those), and you keep pointing and pointing on that. Attempt to bandwagon a townie, who was a bit clumsy?

Again, the "lets kill wizzard" attempt.
I was just suspecting him and kept going with it, what's so weird about it?

Of course I'll keep pointing something, I don't want it to be forgotten and it stays in the case towards him.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

xi0, reasons please. (out for a bit)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Random vote, wizzard...nothing new with your weird shit
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Classical save vote to not show colours. Playing save here, hm Farfalla.
Safe? Wtf? I was completely reckless and ruined my chances of trying to save my own self with that vote. Kat had no vote on her, and I was top voted (with 2 votes, but that could scalate) and wasted my last vote. How's that playing safe? You used to be brighter =-=
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I was just suspecting him and kept going with it, what's so weird about it?

Of course I'll keep pointing something, I don't want it to be forgotten and it stays in the case towards him.
Well, if you have only one suspect on day 1, lucky you. Then I wonder why you are hesitating with the vote then. To me it at the moment seems, you are rather trying to collect votes on wizzard, because, well, you are Mafia.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Well, you've clearly not read most of my posts, as he isn't my only suspect.

I'm hesitating because it'll get locked and I want to survive day 1 thank you very much, but I already said that I would had voted him earlier.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Safe? Wtf? I was completely reckless and ruined my chances of trying to save my own self with that vote. Kat had no vote on her, and I was top voted (with 2 votes, but that could scalate) and wasted my last vote. How's that playing safe? You used to be brighter =-=
Niichan is doing the vote counts very seldom, and for some reasons there are digital's votes missing in the spoiler, that annoys the shit out of me.

Yeah, then you really dumb, if you have two votes, but you might have still a buddy out there, who would vote in your favour. So maybe that's why you were so reckless. I am not sure at the moment.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Niichan is doing the vote counts very seldom, and for some reasons there are digital's votes missing in the spoiler, that annoys the shit out of me.
Seldom? :XD It's completely up to date
Digital's votes are missing because he's dead. Shouldn't be so hard to find them, if you just look at DD's posts.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Niichan is doing the vote counts very seldom, and for some reasons there are digital's votes missing in the spoiler, that annoys the shit out of me.

Yeah, then you really dumb, if you have two votes, but you might have still a buddy out there, who would vote in your favour. So maybe that's why you were so reckless. I am not sure at the moment.
I was reckless, moved by emotions, are you surprised? Is this new to you? I'm dumb, but you'll soon join me in my "brightness level" if you keep analyzing things like this. That was such a shallow and misguided evaluation, lol...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Well, you've clearly not read most of my posts, as he isn't my only suspect.

I'm hesitating because it'll get locked and I want to survive day 1 thank you very much, but I already said that I would had voted him earlier.
I am paying a lot of attention to you, and what I got from it is something that makes me think you are Mafia. You have a list you trust or something, but you have not much on others except well wizzard. That's interesting.

What speaks in your favour though a little is digitaldude's votes, and on one point he suspected you for you saying something about votes, I need to look it up again.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

So far:

Gary is a confirmed cowboy.

Wizzard claimed RS.

Lala Claimed normal townie.

Josef is either Hider or prostitute.

Xadyu is actually helping.

Kat claimed having a boring night role.

I claimed night role.

I've surely missed something, so... add.
Gnut said he have a night role too
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I guess I'm not the only reckless person, that doesn't think better before doing things... You didn't even care to check votes before putting your bony finger on people's face.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Complaining about the host's work? Hypocrite :3c

I am paying a lot of attention to your, and what I got from it is something that makes me think you are Mafia. You have a list you trust or something, but you have not much on others except well wizzard. That's interesting.

What speaks in your favour though a little is digitaldude's votes, and on one point he suspected you for you saying something about votes, I need to look it up again.
You clearly don't. I mentioned Kat among my top suspects even before she voted for me and tracked down Josef too (to the point that now there are only 2 possible roles for him).

What about you? You've been only lurking and decide to come out of the shadows just now that the day is about to end. Do you have a night role?

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Gnut said he have a night role too
Thanks.

What about Mido?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top