Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

...not really?
I said ¨kinda¨ u.u

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Learn how to take a compliment, Gary!
Learn to compliment better!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Btw, did I miss that he claimed it before you voted for him? Otherwise, what led you to suspect him in the first place?

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Learn to compliment better!
Oh shush ç.ç'
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Votekill Fairy
Votekill Farfalla

This is the 2nd page you liar
Vote Kill Wizzard.

We all are so kawaii!
then, votekill Ruka

agreed
Vote Kill Daru

Because the random generator said so.
you are just trying to crank up a bandwagon....
well i will see if i can make it home before the end...but just in case

votekill wizzard
That said I will throw the first stone in a direction. Changing Vote Kill 3c.

Maybe he is mafia, who knows.
Vote kill Josef K. - Ruka

I already explain why
Wtf...
Votekill Kat

And I've even defended the less active >.>.. I don't care if I got no role, I won't be going down by someone that's traveling and can't be arsed to check the game thru the mobile cause "it's not comfy", very convenient >.> If that's all the interaction you'll be willing to give us I guess we wouldn't miss you much in this game (specially if you're a pro townie as you hinted to be, you could be more interested in following the game and secure yourself since there are people with you in sight).
Change Votekill Hardy!

8 of 11 votes

2x Hardy (Moeka/Xadyu, Hiyajo/Kat)

2x Josef K. (Yuki/wizzard, Okabe/MidoBan)

1x Farfalla (Daru/Hardy)

1x wizzard (Shouichi/gnut)

1x 3c (Amane/Evil3ye)

1x Kat (Kurisu/Farfalla)

[highlight]Dayphase ends in 4 hours![/highlight]
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Btw, did I miss that he claimed it before you voted for him? Otherwise, what led you to suspect him in the first place?
Gary voted for him.

DD said ¨im the cowboy now die¨

Gary said ¨lulz,you can't be the cowboy cause I am it¨ and used the proper command.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Feyris lies dead on the ground. Mayushi's instincts was correct, and she had the necessary luck skills.
I like this little jab by niichan...you're the host, be impartial you dick

Btw, did I miss that he claimed it before you voted for him? Otherwise, what led you to suspect him in the first place?
I voted for him and then he faked the cowboy duel kill against me...so, the only risk I had to take was using my power today right now against him. Could have failed, but if I died, there's no way anyone would buy him being one as well.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

But he did that not to claim the role , but to provoke you. But that was awesome
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I should have underlined the part I said "before you voted for him" @.@

Anyway, so your vote on him was random?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

[highlight]Gary, Nuno, and Josef K. have yet to vote[/highlight]

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

I like this little jab by niichan...you're the host, be impartial you dick
Hey I am, just fooling around a bit :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

But he did that not to claim the role , but to provoke you. But that was awesome
He's done it before, I think with Daytime Vigilante...it's to create chaos or something. He calls for a kill and then it never happens. :XD

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

I should have underlined the part I said "before you voted for him" @.@

Anyway, so your vote on him was random?
Yeah
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I pay visits at night. :hurr
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

He's done it before, I think with Daytime Vigilante...it's to create chaos or something. He calls for a kill and then it never happens. :XD

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------



Yeah
He did with daytime vigilante to make someone tell the role ahuahu, but in that time he was a townie if i remember right
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Is that another role reveal in day 1? :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I hope that is enough for Mido to stop suspecting me. :/

I have been sleeping all day, stayed late last night, there was no activity so I called it a night without voting, now who should I vote for???

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

MAFIA O.O
(kidding.. I hope..)

Maybe we could try to check how DD interacted with people... If he was a bit protective or something like this to someone else...
Probably do we have enough time to look back on this, I do not understand the DD play ... though, it's not like him ...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

MAFIA O.O
(kidding.. I hope..)

Maybe we could try to check how DD interacted with people... If he was a bit protective or something like this to someone else...
He suspected you, Mido, Kat, Wizzard and voted for me.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I hope that is enough for Mido to stop suspecting me. :/

I have been sleeping all day, stayed late last night, there was no activity so I called it a night without voting, now who should I vote for???
Well, im less suspcious now... but evrybody said (less farfalla and wiz) that have a night role. DD was one of them
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Well, im less suspcious now... but evrybody said (less farfalla and wiz) that have a night role. DD was one of them
I gave a hint towards what role I am btw ... as well. :/
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I gave a hint towards what role I am btw ... as well. :/
I see it, because of THAT i said im less suspicious XD. But there is a chance somebody claim that role too... but i will change my vote if necessary
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top