Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Actually, although he used ":hurr", he could just means he has a night action.
He ¨visits¨ people at night. He's either a prosti or a hider. Dunno if there's another role like that.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

If someone claims my role, I know who to vote for then. :XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

He ¨visits¨ people at night. He's either a prosti or a hider. Dunno if there's another role like that.
A doctor and a detective also "visits" people at night (same way with a mafia member), if we take it literally. It applies to other roles as well.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

A doctor and a detective also "visits" people at night (same way with a mafia member), if we take it literally. It applies to other roles as well.
His last clue says that there's usually just 1 of his role. So no doc nor det.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

VOTE KILL EVIL3YE

He has not participated that much I guess, he has been a bit ... strange, dunno, but this is my gut feeling, have no clue how DD interacted with others since he did not play his usual self towards the end ...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Uh? DD played like always, a paranoid troll.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Votekill Fairy
Votekill Farfalla

This is the 2nd page you liar
Vote Kill Wizzard.

We all are so kawaii!
then, votekill Ruka

agreed
Vote Kill Daru

Because the random generator said so.
you are just trying to crank up a bandwagon....
well i will see if i can make it home before the end...but just in case

votekill wizzard
That said I will throw the first stone in a direction. Changing Vote Kill 3c.

Maybe he is mafia, who knows.
Vote kill Josef K. - Ruka

I already explain why
Wtf...
Votekill Kat

And I've even defended the less active >.>.. I don't care if I got no role, I won't be going down by someone that's traveling and can't be arsed to check the game thru the mobile cause "it's not comfy", very convenient >.> If that's all the interaction you'll be willing to give us I guess we wouldn't miss you much in this game (specially if you're a pro townie as you hinted to be, you could be more interested in following the game and secure yourself since there are people with you in sight).
Change Votekill Hardy!
VOTE KILL EVIL3YE

He has not participated that much I guess, he has been a bit ... strange, dunno, but this is my gut feeling, have no clue how DD interacted with others since he did not play his usual self towards the end ...

9 of 11 votes

2x Hardy (Moeka/Xadyu, Hiyajo/Kat)

2x Josef K. (Yuki/wizzard, Okabe/MidoBan)

1x Farfalla (Daru/Hardy)

1x wizzard (Shouichi/gnut)

1x 3c (Amane/Evil3ye)

1x Kat (Kurisu/Farfalla)

1x Evil3ye (Ruka/Josef K.)

[highlight]Dayphase ends in 4 hours![/highlight]
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Im thinking about kat our gnut
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Votekill wizzard
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Votekill Fairy
Votekill Farfalla

This is the 2nd page you liar
Vote Kill Wizzard.

We all are so kawaii!
then, votekill Ruka

agreed
Vote Kill Daru

Because the random generator said so.
you are just trying to crank up a bandwagon....
well i will see if i can make it home before the end...but just in case

votekill wizzard
That said I will throw the first stone in a direction. Changing Vote Kill 3c.

Maybe he is mafia, who knows.
Vote kill Josef K. - Ruka

I already explain why
Wtf...
Votekill Kat

And I've even defended the less active >.>.. I don't care if I got no role, I won't be going down by someone that's traveling and can't be arsed to check the game thru the mobile cause "it's not comfy", very convenient >.> If that's all the interaction you'll be willing to give us I guess we wouldn't miss you much in this game (specially if you're a pro townie as you hinted to be, you could be more interested in following the game and secure yourself since there are people with you in sight).
Change Votekill Hardy!
VOTE KILL EVIL3YE

He has not participated that much I guess, he has been a bit ... strange, dunno, but this is my gut feeling, have no clue how DD interacted with others since he did not play his usual self towards the end ...
Votekill wizzard

10 of 11 votes

2x Hardy (Moeka/Xadyu, Hiyajo/Kat)

2x wizzard (Shouichi/gnut, Mayushi/xi0)

2x Josef K. (Yuki/wizzard, Okabe/MidoBan)

1x Farfalla (Daru/Hardy)

1x 3c (Amane/Evil3ye)

1x Kat (Kurisu/Farfalla)

1x Evil3ye (Ruka/Josef K.)

[highlight]Dayphase ends in a bit more than 3 hours![/highlight]
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

you are kinda avoiding the thread...where you are generally active?
I am the top poster, it's just this game is a bit slow right now.
is this just gnut being gnut or...?
Yeah, you are right about wizzard!
in my defense ^
Why r u guys trying to track regular townies when there are so many roles out there, including the mafia ones? D: Aren't we supposed to get mafia people?
cause they're mafia?


xi0, may I hear your reasons?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

So far:

Gary is a confirmed cowboy.

Wizzard claimed RS.

Lala Claimed normal townie.

Josef is either Hider or prostitute.

Xadyu is actually helping.

Kat claimed having a boring night role.

I claimed night role.

I've surely missed something, so... add.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

my innocence list :

Fala (claimed townie)
MidoBan (for being obscure, non offenceful and non deffenseful)
Hardy ( cause he was targeted by DD)
xi0 (obvious reasons)


maybe hider : Josef

what's left :
gnut
Kat
Xadyu
3c
Evil
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

300 posts of quality I bet. I'm going to read up now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

So far:

Gary is a confirmed cowboy.

Wizzard claimed RS.

Lala Claimed normal townie.

Josef is either Hider or prostitute.

Xadyu is actually helping.

Kat claimed having a boring night role.

I claimed night role.

I've surely missed something, so... add.
You seem to really trust Josef now xD Not saying I have something against him, wich I don't, but it was funny to see that everybody has "claimed" after their names anf Josef doesn't xD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Are you saying you think I'm mafia? Please share why, cause as many of your posts, that was rather random...
Nooo, xD I was answering your question "Why people are trying to figure out the townies, turns out 'cause they're mafia (DD)"
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

300 posts of quality I bet. I'm going to read up now.
The end of it is good!

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Nooo, xD I was answering your question "Why people are trying to figure out the townies, turns out 'cause they're mafia (DD)"
Oh, but DD didn't claim to be a regular townie, he said he got a night action.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top