Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Night 1

Implying you are... the Bodyguard?
Yes.

Why put words in his mouth...let him answer...

And even if that was the case, if it was like what Nana said, it would be a coinflip as to who protected me.
Lol, isn't Hider the only other role my sentence would give meaning to? Hiding behind you that night would be so stupid. Bodyguard was the only one that made sense.

I guess that's true. If a doctor protected you as well. Guess we can't know for sure until someone says more.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Night 1

I'm not a Doctor either, nor a Prostitute. Unfortunaly no Bulletproof either.
But then again, I'm not 99% of the roles, so yeah, that's no help.

Wow, wait.. what. Why?
I just need one thing and maybe i can find a mafia, you are a night role?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Night 1

It's something silly... You're playing it! As I said, when you do it, you're a killer. Last time you did it, you were the SK. I dunno why but you're very trollish when you're a townie =-= it doesn't matter how good your townie role is. But anyway, my strongest suspicious right now is against Hardy, for reasons I pointed out yesterday.
Hmm, I can't really recall past games with exception of my Lover one, to be honest.

Serial Killer requires you to be serious because you're on your own. But interesting roles usually give me a jumpstart to be serious.
As you've noticed, I already stopped after that whole Wizzard thing because it was too tiring. :XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

What I tried to reply yesterday

I noticed that too. When I changed my target- it now being you, Hardy started being super supportive.
Cause I thought you were just in our asses but you started being ¨wider¨ as I said before.

When I stepped down and stopped attacking you. Not out of nowhere, based on nothing, 'cause you took a deep breath... I don't know about him, but mafia people usually tries to be friends with everybody, that's what you did to me when you won. I'm kinda sad I wasted my vote now, for the first time =-=
I took a deep shit 10 mins ago, is that the same?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

See, this is why you don't answer questions for people when they reveal their roles. It gives them a chance to reconsider. Especially with a role nearly no one knows anything about. pfff
Why, I think it's pretty clear what he said. After Farfalla mentioned the most likely scenario was that you got protection, and he jumped in saying, that's not possible, because he is not dead, doesn't leave much room for anything else.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

For me it's not really. I don't have any superpowers. I see the Hider, Prostitute or even the Spy role as much more exciting. With the Detective you can't really do a lot.
I see. I suppose that makes sense. I figured you weren't doc/det since you said it wasn't exciting to you. For me doc/det is exciting because I've never had them. Or well I had det last game which made me really exciting to be contributive with some investigations if I survived, but I died night 1... so.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Night 1

I just need one thing and maybe i can find a mafia, you are a night role?
Yeah, I go out at night.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Night 1

Hmm, I can't really recall past games with exception of my Lover one, to be honest.

Serial Killer requires you to be serious because you're on your own. But interesting roles usually give me a jumpstart to be serious.
As you've noticed, I already stopped after that whole Wizzard thing because it was too tiring. :XD
You havent trolled much this whole game, imo. But as I said, for now, I guess that's a silly thing... But anyway, since I got you once with that (a matter of luck, but wtv), I rather share my thoughts as well ç.ç'
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Tbh, Xadyu, I kinda believe that you and Hardy, or Kat and Hardy, are the remaining mafia xD I missed your hints completely... but anyway, gonna look for them again.
Just because I gradually stopped being an ass towards Evil now I'm 100 % mafia.

Yay

Why put words in his mouth...let him answer...

And even if that was the case, if it was like what Nana said, it would be a coinflip as to who protected me.
Well, that was what he hinted...

But yeah you're right.

For me it's not really. I don't have any superpowers. I see the Hider, Prostitute or even the Spy role as much more exciting. With the Detective you can't really do a lot.
It's the first time I hear the detective is a boring role.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Night 1

I just need one thing and maybe i can find a mafia, you are a night role?
Could you please let us be part of your thinking process here. :blink
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I see. I suppose that makes sense. I figured you weren't doc/det since you said it wasn't exciting to you. For me doc/det is exciting because I've never had them. Or well I had det last game which made me really exciting to be contributive with some investigations if I survived, but I died night 1... so.
It's the first time I hear the detective is a boring role.
Well, that's a subjective issue it seems. I don't know about you, but when wishing for a role Detective certainly is not the first coming to my mind.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Just because I gradually stopped being an ass towards Evil now I'm 100 % mafia.
"Gradually" is not the word at all, imo... I told you, mafia try to be on good terms with everybody... You did that as well when you were mafia: you'd face people to get them on track, then treat them very nicely when they were where you wanted them to be.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

It's the first time I hear the detective is a boring role.
I kinda agree with you here... Aside from new roles, that aren't always here, what else is "exciting"? People say sickly and hoe are boring, and of course that doctors and detectives might have low effectiveness, but they are still the best among classic roles.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

"Gradually" is not the word at all, imo... I told you, mafia try to be on good terms with everybody... You did that as well when you were mafia: you'd face people to get them on track, then treat them very nicely when they were where you wanted them to be.
This might surprise you but I can actually be a nice person by nature.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

So where is Mido and his power of lists anyway now when it's needed. We have a lot of people revealing information now, maybe we can distract something or someone and see if something doesn't match.

Oh and anyone noticed, that Mido is still alive btw?
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Night 1

Could you please let us be part of your thinking process here. :blink
Well , i think i get it something from this game, but i need Kat answer me one question two. Anybody want to summon her for me :D?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Mido is only alive because he's being some minimum-talking cryptic bitch.

Maybe he knows something.. Maybe he doesn't?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top