- Joined
- Nov 24, 2008
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 358
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2
---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------
Yes, is that what i said lolIf what you say is true, it is hardly your fault so why would you need to die. And he cannot take back a PM, it's no point in trying to conceal the result.
---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------
Nii-chan kill me now , and continue the gameWell make of this what you want, but it's true that I basically gave away things before I got the message from the whore, so yeah a very stupid mistake on my part @@ I guess we can cancel this now, sorry for making such a basic mistake >____<






