Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

If what you say is true, it is hardly your fault so why would you need to die. And he cannot take back a PM, it's no point in trying to conceal the result.
Yes, is that what i said lol

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Well make of this what you want, but it's true that I basically gave away things before I got the message from the whore, so yeah a very stupid mistake on my part @@ I guess we can cancel this now, sorry for making such a basic mistake >____<
Nii-chan kill me now , and continue the game
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

How am I being stupid here? I did a bad move yesterday, when I moved my vote to Kat too early, but that was it. You know what, whatever @.@ If you're saying the truth and since Evil+Gu's stories seem to fit, and incredibly there are 3 detectives in this game, then get us a lead on someone else... Even if one of you is lying, there should be another mafia in the game, right?
Stupid because you're always on me in every game but in this game you miss rather obvious hints, behaviour and you misread my posts (this can blame on your crap-English tho')

And I would love to give you a lead on someone else, but you'll have to wait for the night-phase, obviously. :-_-
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I think it is pretty clear that you are lying. First you have no result at all. Claming you have been blocked by a Prostitute, which probably doesn't even exist. Josef might have dropped hints about it, but we don't know it for sure. And I have a reason to doubt he is one, why - because I instantly got my result when I asked niichan about xi0's alighment. It was when just when the night started and Josef was off.

I don't see a reason why niichan would tell me the result instantly, and do it otherwise with you, except Josef PM'd him with your name before the Day ended, but who does that...

Vote Kill MidoBan for now.

I also noticed he doesn't do his listings anymore. He spreads more suspicions around by saying "uh yeah, now everyone has a night role", "ah yeah, and now all the night roles are useless". That's not how I remember him playing as a Townie. He used to collect all info and carrying them on and on, now he just confuses the shit of us.
Well both your and Mido's claims tie in with Josef and thus the host's (mis)action. This is strangely similar to the Sleeper incident in the Faust game, where the host could clear my name for me having "too much info about my own role".
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Stupid because you're always on me in every game but in this game you miss rather obvious hints, behaviour and you misread my posts (this can blame on your crap-English tho')

And I would love to give you a lead on someone else, but you'll have to wait for the night-phase, obviously. :-_-
You did the same when you were the SK! You shared leads! They were just way more obvious, LOL.
You keep attacking me, my way of playing, my english, but just face it: after Niichan's post, things don't look good for you at all! Don't blame me, blame the game odds, lol. Now back off, bitch.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2



niichi you should had told josef that his night action was late or something.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Nii-chan kill me now , and continue the game
I don't know, I think this game is irreparably broken because of this. Too many trickle-down effects.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

You did the same when you were the SK! You shared leads! They were just way more obvious, LOL.
You keep attacking me, my way of playing, my english, but just face it: after Niichan's post, things don't look good for you at all! Don't blame me, blame the game odds, lol. Now back off, bitch.
I'm not even attacking you. And my comment on your English is only in your favor.

Don't be so aggressive.. :oh
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

No niichan kill yourself. You just confirmed there is a whore. :fail
There is no need to be hard. Mistakes happen and we can minimize them.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Faust is so gonna make a list about this

There is no need to be hard. Mistakes happen and we can minimize them.
You are saying you're a mistake? :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Yeah, it's just a game...but fuck, that sucks.

I think the game should end with no result.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Couldn't be helped, I made a stupid mistake anyway and will probably cancel this, there's too much of a mess now =/ Sorry everyone, it's completely my fault :(
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I don't know, I think this game is irreparably broken because of this. Too many trickle-down effects.
...but I have a cool role :pout
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Faust is so gonna make a list about this



You are saying you're a mistake? :arf
Yeah kk something like that
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

There is no need to be hard. Mistakes happen and we can minimize them.
minimize by killing you? the damage is already done, and killing you off gives us one less detective granted everything is true, which is a huge blow lol. this is really bad for the game no matter what is done.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

You did the same when you were the SK! You shared leads! They were just way more obvious, LOL.
You keep attacking me, my way of playing, my english, but just face it: after Niichan's post, things don't look good for you at all! Don't blame me, blame the game odds, lol. Now back off, bitch.
And she keeps playing and playing, and that so seriously on top of it. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top