Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2
Yeah, Lala doesn't know when to quit.
Yeah, Lala doesn't know when to quit.


I'm the time bomb.So who were Mafia?
I'm torn between gnut, Hardy, 3c and Xadyu.
STFU I CAN KILL WHOEVER I WANT...but I have a cool role![]()
I dont think the game is not over. But you guys who have to decide if you want to play the game or not.minimize by killing you? the damage is already done, and killing you off gives us one less detective granted everything is true, which is a huge blow lol. this is really bad for the game no matter what is done.

So then they didn't try to kill me?Fine, and I got recruited. GG, it's a shame, the game was cool u.u
ShureI was death miller...Fuck you xi0!
nah i was detective.
It was 3c and xadyu I said Sisters to try to confuse people.Mafia were Kat and Xadyu.
It's now officially finished, lol.I dont think the game is not over. But you guys who have to decide if you want to play the game or not.
Meh...we could have continued, but it's too much and people are just spilling shit now. Oh well, don't beat yourself up too much.Yeah, very sorry for ruining this for everyone. Can't believe I made such a stupid mistake
Gonna end this now...
Oh shit D: He believed I was recruited!It was 3c and xadyu I said Sisters to try to confuse people.
Why were you voting for him then.Mafia were Kat and Xadyu.
