Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Yeah, Lala doesn't know when to quit. :XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Cause I might be the only one to think that, but the game isn't ruined imo o.o Who's mafia in your opinion? That's the purpose of the game and we're not getting there.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

So who were Mafia?

I'm torn between gnut, Hardy, 3c and Xadyu.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

MAFIA WIN! FUCK YOU TOWNIES!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

So who were Mafia?

I'm torn between gnut, Hardy, 3c and Xadyu.
I'm the time bomb.

I'm a good guy by nature >_>
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

minimize by killing you? the damage is already done, and killing you off gives us one less detective granted everything is true, which is a huge blow lol. this is really bad for the game no matter what is done.
I dont think the game is not over. But you guys who have to decide if you want to play the game or not.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I was death miller...Fuck you xi0!

nah i was detective.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Yeah, very sorry for ruining this for everyone. Can't believe I made such a stupid mistake :fail

Gonna end this now...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Fine, and I got recruited. GG, it's a shame, the game was cool u.u
So then they didn't try to kill me?

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

I was death miller...Fuck you xi0!

nah i was detective.
Shure
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Notes to self:

Be a complete asshole in the next game. People don't trust you if you're kind.

Don't trust Gu if you make mistakes.

That's it.

I dont think the game is not over. But you guys who have to decide if you want to play the game or not.
It's now officially finished, lol.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Yeah, very sorry for ruining this for everyone. Can't believe I made such a stupid mistake :fail

Gonna end this now...
Meh...we could have continued, but it's too much and people are just spilling shit now. Oh well, don't beat yourself up too much.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

.... well this was fun.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

You know since we are all online we don't we retry the game but with different mod, evil takes over from niichan.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top