Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

You guys weren't so nice on Faust, though xD He also made a mistake with the PMs, and he wouldn't be aware until something bad happened, like in Niichan's case.
huh? the faust thing was different. I revealed my role to give the town a chance to win, it was the only way I saw a chance open, and then the info I had in my PM wasn't what should have been there.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

TIme bomb and defuser should not be used I think. only for small games I say.
Why not? what's the difference?

Being a time bomb in a small game (and being actually active) is hard as f@ck you know :oh
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Niichan......you always wait for prostitute since she is the highest in the hierarchy, there was a chart made by evil I think that explained it, thats what I mean by a guide, just simple tips to help the hosts.
And I said I know that rule, it's nothing new. Just one moment of mental blackout and I basically destroyed the game. Tried my best to somehow fix it, considering that Mido "only" was a naive detective anyway, but I guess it couldn't be helped.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

huh? the faust thing was different. I revealed my role to give the town a chance to win, it was the only way I saw a chance open, and then the info I had in my PM wasn't what should have been there.
...she's talking about the Imp thing I believe.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

huh? the faust thing was different. I revealed my role to give the town a chance to win, it was the only way I saw a chance open, and then the info I had in my PM wasn't what should have been there.
Ik, it was a PM mistake o.o He messed up its content. I don't see it as something that different. In both cases, it could not affect the game, but it did. I get that Faust was convinced he was right, but still, and I mean all of you, change the behavior a lot when reacting to different people... Nobody attacked Niichan here, we are just frustrated, while Faust was called many things xD I don't think people will agree with that, though, lol...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

pls gary so memory such old very amaze

first time the cowboy was used Adi was the cowboy and she SUICIDED........... (retarded by faust).
second time was Mido and he died on Night 1 like usual. he didn't even use it on the day.

you know me, I would have never gone a day without using that ability xD too troll and fun.

anyway you comment kinda through me off, since I had only made one drunk post before that rofl. I was like "NO WHAT DID I SAY!?" xD Coming home at 7am or something and posting while super drunk ggwp.
Haha, I remember now. Yeah it was the fact that she had that role.

Yeah, that's pretty troll. Paranoid drunkedness, gg.

Yeah but contrary to niichan, he sweared us all and left the game :oh
...wow, you went there? Mr. Ragequitter?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

So shall we do an other game like from 7th? Same players, maybe some more will join until then. I would host.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

...wow, you went there? Mr. Ragequitter?
I was a frustrated and drunk player, not a host. Simple.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Ik, it was a PM mistake o.o He messed up its content. I don't see it as something that different. In both cases, it could not affect the game, but it did. I get that Faust was convinced he was right, but still, and I mean all of you, change the behavior a lot when reacting to different people... Nobody attacked Niichan here, we are just frustrated, while Faust was called many things xD I don't think people will agree with that, though, lol...
I never called Faust things... Don't group me with the people that curse on him wtf, please.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

It's all about restrain during the day and a pattern during the night.

And a wise mistake management. Keeping a cool head is very important. If something happened that shouldn't, just don't rush and take time to think of the best solution so minimize the mistakes.
Well for the future I will probably look at the night order again before I send any response. Not saying I forgot the actual order, but a short look should prevent such mistakes. My bad again.

And I tried that. I told Mido that it was my mistake, that he knows the results now, but shouldn't tell anybody else and consider himself blocked on the first night. That was the only way I saw how to continue the game. Then you mentioned the "Niichan send me an answer directly you liar, votekill Mido". Mido send me a PM that he will reveal everything now because he's fucked otherwise and I told him to wait, that I would make it clear in the thread that your point is invalid, but by that time he already posted everything. Can't blame him, it was my mistake to begin with, but at that point the game was ruined.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Ik, it was a PM mistake o.o He messed up its content. I don't see it as something that different. In both cases, it could not affect the game, but it did. I get that Faust was convinced he was right, but still, and I mean all of you, change the behavior a lot when reacting to different people... Nobody attacked Niichan here, we are just frustrated, while Faust was called many things xD I don't think people will agree with that, though, lol...
I think this is a pretty big exaggeration. Plus, plenty of people got pissy here, including myself. We probably learned from that game, especially with deciding not to continue it...though I think this mistake was way more detrimental. Whatever, I'm not interested in bashing niichan or Faust over mistakes, so I don't even see the point of bringing this up. People flip out, overreact and then move on.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I never called Faust things... Don't group me with the people that curse on him wtf, please.
Yeah, the only thing I said was that he f@cked the game and he started swearing at me :oh

Then I sent him a nice PM and he went afk.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I was a frustrated and drunk player, not a host. Simple.
Glass-houses dude.

And yeah, people rag on Faust, but hosts are under a microscope anyway. People just need to chill out.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Let me be host. I'm immune to all your bullshit anyway.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Sure, my mistake then, I'm sorry.
It's OK. Actually I said in the game thread it's a mistake I myself would have probably made as well if I was the host in his shoes. I don't recall people really flipping there since the game was very likely over at any case. The time people flipped was when Faust let people suicide again in the second game, which kinda ruined the game. The first wasn't ruined due to the mistake tbh sicne it was already pretty much over.

anyway I agree with gary talking about this is pointless. I'm not mad at any of the hosts. I'm sad the game is over tho as I was having a lot of fun.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Glass-houses dude.
Dunno what you mean, it's clearly a different situation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top