Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Glad you enjoyed it, I think it was an awesome watch too. So much happened in that 90mins.
Yeah, more than I originally thought. Pretty much everything you said in those spoilers.. So awesome.

The scene with the bomb, where he trolled Watson .. is scary. Because I actually thought of a scenario identical to that about a year ago.
Not just what happens, but with both them, in a train and a bomb that looked almost the same, the dialogue's were almost the same too.

But o-m-g. I loved this episode so, so much. The kidnapping, the fake explanations, the anger and sorrow with the first day of meeting.
Gradually becoming friends again..

I love this show! :zomg
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

The thing is, after all is said and done, Sherlock does really care about Watson and you could see that before and moreso during the kidnapping. That was really tense. But from the beginning I knew that the kidnapping had nothing to do with the Underground Network plan; it seemed too random and besides, the network plan was a wider plan; kidnapping Watson is more of a personal attack.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

The thing is, after all is said and done, Sherlock does really care about Watson and you could see that before and moreso during the kidnapping. That was really tense. But from the beginning I knew that the kidnapping had nothing to do with the Underground Network plan; it seemed too random and besides, the network plan was a wider plan; kidnapping Watson is more of a personal attack.
Yeah, that had me a bit confused at first though. I thought it was weird and didn't make any sense for the terrorists to kidnap him. But yeah, bigger villian, yay!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Yeah, that had me a bit confused at first though. I thought it was weird and didn't make any sense for the terrorists to kidnap him. But yeah, bigger villian, yay!
I'm really excited by the new villain and can't help but wonder how he'll compare to Moriarty. Over here they're keeping details of his character firmly under wraps, for obvious reasons too.
So besides how his name relates to the Sherlock universe, there's nothing else on him. Oh, and the actor of course; Lars Mikkelsen and he is Mads Mikkelsen's brother(Casino Royale and Hannibal).
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Charles was an okay bad guy, I guess. Interested to see how they are going to make him a big villain in the series though.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Yes, me too.

Episode 2 airs tonight in a few hours :hee
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It's Sunday?! :gwah

So confused right now..
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I thought it was Friday.. :oh

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

OH MY FUCKING GOD

THAT MEANS MY VACATION IS OVER! :gwah



:faint
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Lol, shame.

Still on holiday here :amuse. Though I really should organise my time better. :bored
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I think I'll just take the week off, I'm apparently missing two days of my holiday.. :hmm

What's wrong with your current time schedule then?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I think I'll just take the week off, I'm apparently missing two days of my holiday.. :hmm

What's wrong with your current time schedule then?
Go back to work or school or whatever it is you do these days.

Just wasting a lot of time on....nothing. I'm even procrastinating on my procrastination.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Go back to work or school or whatever it is you do these days.

Just wasting a lot of time on....nothing. I'm even procrastinating on my procrastination.
School, but whatever.

I need work. much debt. so poor. such unhappy.
But I've been looking for one for almost a year now! The cancer-thing didn't work out unfortunately.
I'm even thinking of going to Leiden to be experimented on.. :lmao

:oh

What's with you then, why are you doing this?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

What cancer thing? :huh

With me? a lot of things. Why I'm procrastinating? negative reinforcement; I say I'm lazy, hence I am. I just need to plan my days better, so I can fit in more things besides gym and work and not doing anything else that's meaninful. Tomorrow! :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

What cancer thing? :huh

With me? a lot of things. Why I'm procrastinating? negative reinforcement; I say I'm lazy, hence I am. I just need to plan my days better, so I can fit in more things besides gym and work and not doing anything else that's meaningful. Tomorrow! :nod
I worked for the biggest cancer charity organization here in NL.
Started out on the streets, stopping people, trying to make them contributors, worked my way up fast.
Became team captain, became branch manager. And then I started expanding and became chief of the southern branches, basically everything in my province.
All went well, then I lost interest and at the same time we had to work with another charity devoted to aids. REALLY lost my interest then, because aids is an easy thing to ignore here and getting contributors was a real pain in the ass. Couldn't really say no to the things they said, while the whole cancer thing, people were just ignorant and discussing and pulling them in was an actual challenge.

Whatever, quality in my work dropped as soon as the aids-thing came in and I got fired. Just wasn't motivated enough. :bored

Hmm, sounds familiar. That's pretty much where I'm at now for almost 2 years, I guess. :D :(
But you've got your hobbies and work where you spend time, right? So what do you want to spend the rest on?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I worked for the biggest cancer charity organization here in NL.
Started out on the streets, stopping people, trying to make them contributors, worked my way up fast.
Became team captain, became branch manager. And then I started expanding and became chief of the southern branches, basically everything in my province.
All went well, then I lost interest and at the same time we had to work with another charity devoted to aids. REALLY lost my interest then, because aids is an easy thing to ignore here and getting contributors was a real pain in the ass. Couldn't really say no to the things they said, while the whole cancer thing, people were just ignorant and discussing and pulling them in was an actual challenge.

Whatever, quality in my work dropped as soon as the aids-thing came in and I got fired. Just wasn't motivated enough. :bored

Hmm, sounds familiar. That's pretty much where I'm at now for almost 2 years, I guess. :D :(
But you've got your hobbies and work where you spend time, right? So what do you want to spend the rest on?
Sounds like you let go of quite a good opportunity you had there. :s

There's not much I want to add to my days, cos I don't want be busy all the time, but I mean, having more structured days and being more productive would be nice. That's the main thing. Nothing really that I can pinpoint. But besides that, work is nice, love hanging with my group of friends and gym too. So I can't complain about not having things to keep me busy.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Sounds like you let go of quite a good opportunity you had there. :s

There's not much I want to add to my days, cos I don't want be busy all the time, but I mean, having more structured days and being more productive would be nice. That's the main thing. Nothing really that I can pinpoint. But besides that, work is nice, love hanging with my group of friends and gym too. So I can't complain about not having things to keep me busy.
I guess. But I tried! A lot!! But without motivation you don't get very far..

Hmm, yeah. Not sure what you should do besides keeping a schedule?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Well I dunno what to say, I have periods like that too where the motivation just won't come but you just try to firstly keep your head above the water and then remember what is at stake. I have friends that would usually snap me out of anything :XD

That's exactly the plan :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Ah.. friends.. yeah, sure. :emocat
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Bob, is it okay if I move to Birmingham?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top