Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant
The scene with the bomb, where he trolled Watson .. is scary. Because I actually thought of a scenario identical to that about a year ago.
Not just what happens, but with both them, in a train and a bomb that looked almost the same, the dialogue's were almost the same too.
But o-m-g. I loved this episode so, so much. The kidnapping, the fake explanations, the anger and sorrow with the first day of meeting.
Gradually becoming friends again..
I love this show!
Yeah, more than I originally thought. Pretty much everything you said in those spoilers.. So awesome.Glad you enjoyed it, I think it was an awesome watch too. So much happened in that 90mins.
The scene with the bomb, where he trolled Watson .. is scary. Because I actually thought of a scenario identical to that about a year ago.
Not just what happens, but with both them, in a train and a bomb that looked almost the same, the dialogue's were almost the same too.
But o-m-g. I loved this episode so, so much. The kidnapping, the fake explanations, the anger and sorrow with the first day of meeting.
Gradually becoming friends again..
I love this show!






. Though I really should organise my time better. 





