Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

stfu DD, why do you want so many reveals early?

huahahaha sorry, it's just for the joke XD

I'm the other Mariana ç_ç
Well then, anyway, sorry for the Floripa thingy :sweatdrop
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

There could be a time bomb... which doesn't explode if it dies.
Oh, right. Still not that familiar with it, since I have had no games with that role present.
As long as the regular bomb role still exists, my "best" case statement stays legit, anyway.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

stfu DD, why do you want so many reveals early?



Well then, anyway, sorry for the Floripa thingy :sweatdrop
Shut up mafia you die the first day anyway.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Oh, right. Still not that familiar with it, since I have had no games with that role present.
As long as the regular bomb role still exists, my "best" case statement stays legit, anyway.
Well, the best case is killing a mafia, lol.

I'd bet we have a time bomb, as I was one in the last game.

Shut up mafia you die the first day anyway.
Getting bandwagoned doesn't make me mafia :oh
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Well, the best case is killing a mafia, lol.

I'd bet we have a time bomb, as I was one in the last game.
So, at best, you can get +1 by killing a Mafia. At the counterpart case, you can cause -2 by losing two Townies. Although I'm nitpicking a special case, I'm not liking this cowboy role so far. It doesn't quite feel like a 50-50 role to me.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

My role is a night role and I am gonna die!!
...I do



There could be a time bomb... which doesn't explode if it dies.
night role o/
Yes I do.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------



Well that's a pretty interesting statement I'd say.
No, I don't.
i said yes...

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------



sure:hmph
Thats a different story then ... going by how Kat posts her role is probably not interesting. :XD

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------



Nope, I wish I had hoe again. :(
Does it really change anything answering that? I mean why would we even believe someone's answer?

As a matter of fact I do but I don't see the point....
Not a night role
Oh, I can be somewhat helpful by joining the numbers: protownie, night ability.
Yep, i'm a townie though
You're in luck, I missed the train.

No, it's an old role, I just never paid any attention to it. It's been used a lot too, actually.. :sweatdrop

But my ability is not night nor day.


Me as well.


gnut, claimed hider role.
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

should we expect lovers in this game ? I heard Evil loves to use this role :toc
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Haku, 3c, nanadmari? Do you have night roles?
Yes I do.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

My role is a night role and I am gonna die!!
Well that's a pretty interesting statement I'd say.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I think 3 people have already revealed roles (counting Faust). It is what it is, lol.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Who are the other two?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

3c just quoted one and the other one ¨revealed¨ it in his/her first post, lol.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

should we expect lovers in this game ? I heard Evil loves to use this role :toc
3rd party without a doubt. :D It's a pretty big game and Evil loves 3rd parties.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Now added jorped's vote!

Vote kill felipe
What the hell, I am a bottle (or wtv it is) :gwah

Votekill Hardy!
God dammit, my character hates me.

Anyway, PELÉ DEBUTO CON PIBE, HIJOS, votekill Leoat



This jorped joke is going too far... :lmao
Now, did you vote for Leoat12 or Leonardo?

Vote Kill Jose
I got a crying avatar :oh

Vote Kill BBB Banana
Votekill digitaldude from Israel

Well, I'm vengeful u.u

Gonna be home in 5h and properly read what's happening :3
Is it really Armin in that avatar? lol

Votekill Hardy / Katarina

Essa Copa é do Brasil xD
It would be kinda sad if Hardy got killed in the duel and not by the BRs XD

vote kill Hardy

*also, I wanted his avatar u_u*
votekill gnut for now.
vote kill Kevin
9/17

3x Hardy (Michael/Leoat12, Mariana-2/Spectrum, Bruno/nanaDmari)
1x Farfalla (Omar/digitaldude)
1x Leoat12 (Katarina/Hardy)
1x 3c (Kevin/Hakuteiken)
1x digitaldude (Felipe/Farfalla)
1x gnut (Tom/wizzard)
1x Hakuteiken (Jose/3c)
0x BBB Banana (Josef/FaustXIII)
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

3c just quoted one and the other one ¨revealed¨ it in his/her first post, lol.
I'm sorry but can you just link to the posts you are talking about?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

guys why hardy getting killed by brz they jealous of messi?

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

3rd party without a doubt. :D It's a pretty big game and Evil loves 3rd parties.
Are you mentor again?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Nah, do your own job, I'm not gonna reveal someone else's possible role in day 1 ^^

guys why hardy getting killed by brz they jealous of messi?
:(
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

guys why hardy getting killed by brz they jealous of messi?

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------



Are you mentor again?
Nope, but when I was that game Evil said he was actually rooting for the third party ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top