Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

Well, if you name me, comment about how I vote, and talk sarcastically about it, expect a reply
No thanks.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

OK I would say .. lets lynch wizzard if he is not mafia then Hardy gets block DD will protect me I will spy him and we will see then in the worst case we will lynch him the next Day ... town is going to win anyway

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

No, because you put me against the wall that day, and since then no one trusts me lol.
maybe I wanted you to have some adrenaline :blush :toc
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

OK I would say .. lets lynch wizzard if he is not mafia then Hardy gets block DD will protect me I will spy him and we will see then in the worst case we will lynch him the next Day ... town is going to win anyway
Okay, then why is one order of doing things better than the other?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

Okay, then why is one order of doing things better than the other?
well I think wizzard is more likely to be mafia than Hardy, thats why.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

well I think wizzard is more likely to be mafia than Hardy, thats why.
This wasn't really about Hardy over wizzard, but okay, fair enough.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

well I think wizzard is more likely to be mafia than Hardy, thats why.
So... your vote?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

So... your vote?
I wont lock yet though dont wanna get into situation like it was yesterday.

Votekill Harry Potter (wizzard) :derp
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

I wont lock yet though dont wanna get into situation like it was yesterday.

Votekill Harry Potter (wizzard) :derp
What can change?

Yesterday we got there because we didn't have Nuno's results to confirm Haku.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

btw why do you think Mafia wanted to kill Nuno? the one who was actually still a bit suspicious... I think Mafia wanted to clear some stuff for us :derp
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

I literally killed Nuno, because I moved wizzard in night 5. He prolly tried to kill you.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

Vote for Hardy, DD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

I literally killed Nuno, because I moved wizzard in night 5. He prolly tried to kill you.
so you saved me actually? :blush

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Anyways I have to go to school T_T now so I will come back when I get to bus :XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

Dude, you think you're tired of this game? How do you think I feel after 700 posts of me defending myself, repeating the same stuff , only to be ¨greeted¨ with your shit here and in the discussion thread.

But I already said to myself that I'd try my best in every mafia game, no more ragequits nor anything like that, so that's why I keep insisting. That doesn't mean, however, that I don't feel like everyone else (or in fact, worse).

so you saved me actually? :blush
I dunno, we'll know when the game ends.
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

What if gary poisoned nuno night 5? Not possible?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

Possible? Yes.

Do I think it happenned? No, cause there should be a freeman to balance this + his attitude towards Josef in day 2 (or was it 3) pretty much says he's a townie.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

Who hasnt voted yet?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

DD who hasn't been online since the day started. Only me, Spec and Wizzard locked votes.

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

K so I need to sleep, I'm gonna trust that DD and Greg do the right choice. There isn't anything I can say that I haven't said before. See ya.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

what do you guys think about this new mafia escort role...i've seemed to overlook
seems as a role that would work just like a hypnotist for mafia
wow....like how you guys blamed leo and nuno for being false

votekill hardy
then if you aren't the last...it's either kat or xi0...yall both have been on my ass this game for some reason
like i'm just out there
just cause I'm sick of Hardy spam nonsense votekill Hardy
Now, because I have you cornered, you suddenly say that?

Votekill wizzard
Votekill Hardy

It's the only way we'll know. Just checking.
Ok, i believe in you

Votekill Wizzard
In fact, I'm so confident it's wizzard that I can't come up with the chance of someone else being mafia. I'm 100 % sure now

Votelock Wizzard
Well, i gotta go.

I'm locking my vote on Wizzard

I hope u do the same. As i said before, if Hardy is the mafia, we'll kill him in the next day.
I wont lock yet though dont wanna get into situation like it was yesterday.

Votekill Harry Potter (wizzard) :derp

6/7

3x Hardy (David/gnut, Tom/Wizzard, Nuno/xi0)
3x wizzard (Katarina/Hardy, Mariana2/Spectrum, Muratcan/Kat)

Day ends in max. 8.5h
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

What??? What happen help!!! I dont know nothing!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top