Dont ruin his EGOTRIP!I was being sarcastic

Hush Hardy, this game was all about you, bish.

Dont ruin his EGOTRIP!I was being sarcastic


Kay sorry. >.>Don't talk about the game anymore in this thread guys, please...

Please lock this thread.And you cannot claim roles here either, jesus...

All the whore jokes are so freaking funny. If I ever get the role I'm going to roleplay so much
"Imma come into your bed tonight b0000y!"
Sorry ):And you cannot claim roles here either, jesus...
So you're signing up for a game that isn't happening yet...but we need a breakWhoever hosts the next game, I'm in.
I think we need a break now though, even though I often get quite hyped soon after a game ends ^^

Why would we want you to host when you don't even pay attention to the game when you're playing?Game in February, I'm out.
After or before, I'm in.
Even willing to host post-February.
The tempo you all had the last game was way out of control for me, I couldn't catch up even if I wanted to.Why would we want you to host when you don't even pay attention to the game when you're playing?
Not trying to flame, but this last game was so troll from you.