Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Don't talk about the game anymore in this thread guys, please...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
You guys..
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, I would prefer if dead players wait with their comments on the game until the game is over. Thanks.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
All the whore jokes are so freaking funny. If I ever get the role I'm going to roleplay so much :sexyarf

"Imma come into your bed tonight b0000y!"
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That role don't fit me, i'm too picky lol
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am just glad everyone can see the beauty of the WHORE role. But the MAFIA WHORE should be even more fun. Yahaaaaaa!!!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
And you cannot claim roles here either, jesus...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
All the whore jokes are so freaking funny. If I ever get the role I'm going to roleplay so much :sexyarf

"Imma come into your bed tonight b0000y!"
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
U did well Feliii :3
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Whoever hosts the next game, I'm in.

I think we need a break now though, even though I often get quite hyped soon after a game ends ^^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Whoever hosts the next game, I'm in.

I think we need a break now though, even though I often get quite hyped soon after a game ends ^^
So you're signing up for a game that isn't happening yet...but we need a break :notsure

Yeah I agree...not really feeling playing another game soon
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah... me neither.

But I'm in
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wizzard told me he wanted to host the next game ... meh, I dunno, we need a break of two weeks or something, and then probably yeah I can join in as well.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Game in February, I'm out.

After or before, I'm in.

Even willing to host post-February.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Game in February, I'm out.

After or before, I'm in.

Even willing to host post-February.
Why would we want you to host when you don't even pay attention to the game when you're playing?

Not trying to flame, but this last game was so troll from you.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Why would we want you to host when you don't even pay attention to the game when you're playing?

Not trying to flame, but this last game was so troll from you.
The tempo you all had the last game was way out of control for me, I couldn't catch up even if I wanted to.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top