Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:faint
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well, it's currently broadcasting, so Nagi is part of this season as well haha

And i'm a lovely person :hmph
But it has 15 episodes! I will not catch up! :XD

Maybe, but you like spoiler: -1 point.

I'm a guy lol
Xad doesn't know what
symbol means.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Why did you think i'm a girl? :sad
It's because your avy! Kuroko no Basket is fujoishi material! :arf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I don't know, I just did..
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
But it has 15 episodes! I will not catch up! :XD

Maybe, but you like spoiler: -1 point.


Xad doesn't know what
symbol means.
But i'm your friend +1 point :p

I think so...

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

I don't know, I just did..
I'm sad :sad

It's because your avy! Kuroko no Basket is fujoishi material! :arf
I'm thinking change it into an Aoharaido set rofl
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah, I love Kuroko and all, but most of the times I come across any 'fans' they are some crazy bitches who are totally in love with those gay bishies.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah, I love Kuroko and all, but most of the times I come across any 'fans' they are some crazy bitches who are totally in love with those gay bishies.
I hate it, really! These girls are totally insane lol
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
But it has 15 episodes! I will not catch up! :XD
LIAR! I DID CATCH UP like in 2 days or 3 !!! :hmph

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

I hate it, really! These girls are totally insane lol
Im not one of them :blush
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
LIAR! I DID CATCH UP like in 2 days or 3 !!! :hmph
How many animes do you watch? Two?
I watch 13 animes per week and I read 29 mangas among weekly and monthly mangas, most of them are weekly.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
How many animes do you watch? Two?
I watch 13 animes per week and I read 29 mangas among weekly and monthly mangas, most of them are weekly.
3 :hmph
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
How many animes do you watch? Two?
I watch 13 animes per week and I read 29 mangas among weekly and monthly mangas, most of them are weekly.
I'm watching 29 animes and am reading 44 mangas and i watched Anohana in 3 days :hmph

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

AND I HAVE LIFE TOO :sad
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm watching 29 animes and am reading 44 mangas and i watched Anohana in 3 days :hmph

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

AND I HAVE LIFE TOO :sad
You do not have life. :XD

If I wanted, I would watched, but I don't have any reason to change my schedule.
The last time that I watched something old was to rewatch Angel Beats, which is worth of watch anytime. :zomg
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You do not have life. :XD

If I wanted, I would watched, but I don't have any reason to change my schedule.
The last time that I watched something old was to rewatch Angel Beats, which is worth of watch anytime. :zomg
ofc i have life, today i have a bday party, tomorrow i have a wedding (i will work on it), sunday i have to go at my auntie's house, monday i have to paint my room...

I do have a life, ok? :hmph
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top