- Joined
- Jul 21, 2008
- Messages
- 5,575
- Reaction score
- 599
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm a guy lolSpec's a he?![]()
I'm a guy lolSpec's a he?![]()

Why did you think i'm a girl?

But it has 15 episodes! I will not catch up!Well, it's currently broadcasting, so Nagi is part of this season as well haha
And i'm a lovely person![]()

Xad doesn't know whatI'm a guy lol
It's because your avy! Kuroko no Basket is fujoishi material!Why did you think i'm a girl?![]()

But i'm your friend +1 pointBut it has 15 episodes! I will not catch up!
Maybe, but you like spoiler: -1 point.
Xad doesn't know whatsymbol means.![]()

I'm sadI don't know, I just did..

I'm thinking change it into an Aoharaido set roflIt's because your avy! Kuroko no Basket is fujoishi material!![]()
Yeah, probably this.It's because your avy! Kuroko no Basket is fujoishi material!![]()

That's how it is.


I hate it, really! These girls are totally insane lolYeah, I love Kuroko and all, but most of the times I come across any 'fans' they are some crazy bitches who are totally in love with those gay bishies.
LIAR! I DID CATCH UP like in 2 days or 3 !!!But it has 15 episodes! I will not catch up!![]()

Im not one of themI hate it, really! These girls are totally insane lol

How many animes do you watch? Two?LIAR! I DID CATCH UP like in 2 days or 3 !!!![]()
3How many animes do you watch? Two?
I watch 13 animes per week and I read 29 mangas among weekly and monthly mangas, most of them are weekly.

Don't compare me with you then. I'm busy.

But I have life too you knowDon't compare me with you then. I'm busy.![]()

Same to me.But I have life too you know![]()
I'm watching 29 animes and am reading 44 mangas and i watched Anohana in 3 daysHow many animes do you watch? Two?
I watch 13 animes per week and I read 29 mangas among weekly and monthly mangas, most of them are weekly.


You do not have life.I'm watching 29 animes and am reading 44 mangas and i watched Anohana in 3 days
---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------
AND I HAVE LIFE TOO![]()


ofc i have life, today i have a bday party, tomorrow i have a wedding (i will work on it), sunday i have to go at my auntie's house, monday i have to paint my room...You do not have life.
If I wanted, I would watched, but I don't have any reason to change my schedule.
The last time that I watched something old was to rewatch Angel Beats, which is worth of watch anytime.![]()
