Number A

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
492
Reaction score
502
Gender
Hidden
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Claymore 146 Discussion / 147 Predictions

I don't think a lack of activity necessarily indicates a lack of interest. Speaking for myself, I prefer analysis to speculation and thus don't have much to say about the numerous threads in this story that have yet to resolve. Also, past a point there's only so much to discuss about one chapter no matter how good it is. I sure am keen chapter 147 and will spend the next few days aggressively stalking the spoilers thread, TSS, and Mangastream waiting for it. This story is awesome, but since my present thoughts can be summed up as "OMG! Next chapter coming out soon! Can't wait to see what happens!" and mangahelpers discourages one line posts, I am outwardly silent.
 
Last edited:

littleangel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
787
Reaction score
377
Gender
Female
Country
Jordan
Re: Claymore 146 Discussion / 147 Predictions

amazing the lack of interest in this manga in recent months. last post was only ~7 days after the installment, and already the "spoiler" thread for February is out. don't tell me the constant "it's awesome" poll results are somehow misleading?!?! :derp
It's actually that we got older.. Sorry but most of the oldies have crossed the 20 years barrier.. So yeah we don't have that much time to even reread the chapters more than once! I remember back in 2006 I used to read every released chapter like 10-20 times that month just to figure out something.. Now I barely have time to read it twice a month! Not to mention I spend days not checking the forums because.. yeah life! It's not that the quality has dropped or anything not to mention the manga is getting closer to end(which usually increases the fans) but we don't really have anytime anymore to check or debate.. God, I wish I would just get a long break just to do anything in my life.

---------- Post added January 26, 2014 at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was January 25, 2014 at 01:01 AM ----------

Clare has to win the female lead.. We have to do it.. I don't care how but we have to do it. Everyone needs to stick together and make sure to vote for Clare.. This is even tougher than Teresa's fight and we have to make sure Clare wins this.. Vote Vote Vote!
 

Leroid

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2009
Messages
199
Reaction score
187
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
Re: Claymore 146 Discussion / 147 Predictions

Clare has to win the female lead.. We have to do it.. I don't care how but we have to do it. Everyone needs to stick together and make sure to vote for Clare.. This is even tougher than Teresa's fight and we have to make sure Clare wins this.. Vote Vote Vote!
Voted. :)
 

Nanozom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
449
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Claymore 146 Discussion / 147 Predictions

It's actually that we got older.. Sorry but most of the oldies have crossed the 20 years barrier.. So yeah we don't have that much time to even reread the chapters more than once! I remember back in 2006 I used to read every released chapter like 10-20 times that month just to figure out something.. Now I barely have time to read it twice a month! Not to mention I spend days not checking the forums because.. yeah life! It's not that the quality has dropped or anything not to mention the manga is getting closer to end(which usually increases the fans) but we don't really have anytime anymore to check or debate.. God, I wish I would just get a long break just to do anything in my life.

---------- Post added January 26, 2014 at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was January 25, 2014 at 01:01 AM ----------

Clare has to win the female lead.. We have to do it.. I don't care how but we have to do it. Everyone needs to stick together and make sure to vote for Clare.. This is even tougher than Teresa's fight and we have to make sure Clare wins this.. Vote Vote Vote!
Oh yes...
Long live Claire!
(Voted by the way.)
 

StarPirate

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 27, 2014
Messages
42
Reaction score
17
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

I don't know about lack of interest...

I enjoyed reading on this forum for years though I've never registered till today... I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes to read about claymore factoids, and enjoys the randomness, but just for whatever reason never signed up.

I DO want to know what happened to Ilena and Rune/Renne before the series ends.... But if the main story does end I'd be more interested in learning about Cloe, Licht, Sistina...etc before a hypothetical transfer to the mainland arc.

It's kinda cheap that Clare might defeat Pris even though Pris > riful 2.0 + destroyer. I mean we were kinda setup for a Prisandra but it seems that won't be happening either, and then where would the ghost be anyways.

My 2 cents.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

I don't know about lack of interest...

I enjoyed reading on this forum for years though I've never registered till today... I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes to read about claymore factoids, and enjoys the randomness, but just for whatever reason never signed up.

I DO want to know what happened to Ilena and Rune/Renne before the series ends.... But if the main story does end I'd be more interested in learning about Cloe, Licht, Sistina...etc before a hypothetical transfer to the mainland arc.

It's kinda cheap that Clare might defeat Pris even though Pris > riful 2.0 + destroyer. I mean we were kinda setup for a Prisandra but it seems that won't be happening either, and then where would the ghost be anyways.

My 2 cents.
Can't say much about how the series will unfold, specifically how Clare would defeat Pris or what kinda power-up Pris would receive. Can't say I disagree with your last point at all, but I don't particularly mind the 'cheapness' personally, haha.

About Ilena and Rune, I really do think they're gone gone, dead gone. For Rune, if I recall correctly there is a somewhat subtle panel showing Dauf/Riful with what seems to be a pile of blood on the ground, and that is after Dauf/Riful tries to chase her down and punish her. Pretty suggestive if you ask me. As for Ilena, the scene where Clare feels a tingle in her arm more or less says it all for me. Ilena knows not to use her youki to avoid detection up until now, but she still uses it anyway. I'd say she's already mentally prepared for the end of her retreated lifestyle the moment she chooses to use her quicksword to save Clare.

All in all, I think these subtle ends do work out perfectly for our fallen warriors here. In Rune's case a bit depressing, and for Ilena a clearly formidable end.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Hi, I am probably not the first person to ask but as an anime-only viewer where should I start reading this?
 

Irene

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2013
Messages
62
Reaction score
65
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Claymore 146 Discussion / 147 Predictions

It pretty much fits in our laws.. Like everything.. Even awakening is explained by physics yet not the full degree but I remember someone explained it as the reverse of transforming matter to energy.. Here energy is transformed into matter.. Since it is an equation so it should go in both ways.. Plus Yagi once used physics to explain Raki wining over the twins.. So yeah it is very similar to ours.. But different events.
I'm training irl to awaken. I need to become an awakened being so that I can join Riful of the West's army.
 

StarPirate

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 27, 2014
Messages
42
Reaction score
17
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

how bout' a chrono x lars valentines xtra scene?
 

number12michael

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
1,779
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

how bout' a chrono x lars valentines xtra scene?
i second that!.

they are the second cutest couple in Claymore (Riful and Duph being the cutest, best couple)
 

`Saturn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2013
Messages
192
Reaction score
145
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

they are the second cutest couple in Claymore (Riful and Duph being the cutest, best couple)
Secretly bdsm couple
Instantly loses cute factor
 

number12michael

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
1,779
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Secretly bdsm couple
Instantly loses cute factor
Come on tho, when Riful said that "no matter what he is still my man" that was the cutest thing ever.

and when Chronos was willing to die just for a chance to get a hit of revenge on Cassandra after she killed his beloved Lars. that was one of the sweetest things ever.

Roxanne and Cassandras relationship was cute while it lasted.
 

littleangel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
787
Reaction score
377
Gender
Female
Country
Jordan
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Now that explains the arm.. Next explain how she is posting from grave!!!!!! OMG we had 4 zombies! Irena became a zombie!!!!! Ultimate plot twist..
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

or she's a digital native ghost with typing superpowers :lmao
 

Irene

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2013
Messages
62
Reaction score
65
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Claymore 147 Discussion / 148 Predictions

"a familiar face appeared in front of everyone"

Another spoiler tempting us with Irene.
Really hoping this happens soon. :(
 
Top