"As loucas aventuras do Moa"

Should I get my own thread?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Didn't you just get that?

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • As long as the glass is full

    Votes: 7 58.3%

  • Total voters
    12

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks God the crazy bitch really forgot about me, she's planning her marriage(lol) and my chick problem is another one.
I sometimes think that If I had followed a former passion of mines for writing that I would have like to do a story or series loosely based on you Moa xDD.

Well this chick.... you should try to do the same, randomly send the same kind of msg to she how she replies to you.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh yeah, leave it to Charlie to suggest playing games in response to her playing games. Makes sense. :cookiehand
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh yeah, leave it to Charlie to suggest playing games in response to her playing games. Makes sense. :cookiehand
Hey, you know its not as simple as 'playing games' per se. He should just test the waters and see how she responds.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hey, you know its not as simple as 'playing games' per se. He should just test the waters and see how she responds.
Or he could just cut the bullshit and ask what she's doing...but hey, I guess that isn't as fun
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Or he could just cut the bullshit and ask what she's doing...but hey, I guess that isn't as fun
Pfft - yeah right, and cut out all that intimate bullshit?? No thanks.




But on second chance, Moa - its probably better to go with Garys advice on this one, in all honesty.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
This girl that has trolled me relentlessly in the past just confessed that she's in love with me...

Apart from it not being mutual, the sad part about it is because of her trolling me in the past, I can't take it seriously at all. But meanwhile, she's acting all upset and sad. I'm not giving in...sorry :XD
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
hahahah... mp way in hell that I play games with her, I already know the result: more games.
I think I'll endure a little more, she's about to move out of her grandma's house... she said that when we go out I can sleep there, I think it would be a good time to make a move in the "cut the crap, sink or swim" style
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This girl that has trolled me relentlessly in the past just confessed that she's in love with me...

Apart from it not being mutual, the sad part about it is because of her trolling me in the past, I can't take it seriously at all. But meanwhile, she's acting all upset and sad. I'm not giving in...sorry :XD
Hence, you not wanting to deal with the bullshit and go straight to the answer in regards to Moa's advice.
Anyhow, the atmosphere in hears gotten serious for a second, I wasn't with the original response. Regardless, its a good advice for Moa; What will you do Moa?

Edit - Out Moa'd
:XD/.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
This girl that has trolled me relentlessly in the past just confessed that she's in love with me...

Apart from it not being mutual, the sad part about it is because of her trolling me in the past, I can't take it seriously at all. But meanwhile, she's acting all upset and sad. I'm not giving in...sorry :XD
hahaha, I actually have this kind of feeling with her. Only that I feel more like she put me on the friendzone, it's pretty aware of that and likes it that way, so when I'm not around she acts that way to keep me close... Like she trows me a rope that just isn't long enough to put me on the boat, but it's enough to keep swimming around trying to catch it (that metaphor just came out of nowhere).
But I don't have the feelings that I once had, so it doesn't affect me like it probably would (I'm going after her with hope of something) have in the past... but it does piss me off cuz I'm not in the mood for games
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
hahaha, I actually have this kind of feeling with her. Only that I feel more like she put me on the friendzone, it's pretty aware of that and likes it that way, so when I'm not around she acts that way to keep me close... Like she trows me a rope that just isn't long enough to put me on the boat, but it's enough to keep swimming around trying to catch it (that metaphor just came out of nowhere).
But I don't have the feelings that I once had, so it doesn't affect me like it probably would (I'm going after her with hope of something) have in the past... but it does piss me off cuz I'm not in the mood for games
She's actually a mutual friend of someone I'm closer to. We barely even talk in comparison...so I don't even know where this is coming from.

Meanwhile, the person I'm closer friends with messaged me not long after and said she "might like you". It's soooo obvious this is contrived. They're losing their edge. :heh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lool good luck on that one Gary, I hate dealing with complications.
Well, if you're interested in taking a bite, why not just be up front with this chick and ask, 'whats up'?.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Because it's too ridiculous, and I'm not giving in first...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm outta here, have a vodka on me. Its your call then - anyways, reading about both of your problems and thinking about it with a serious frame of mind have given me a slight headache.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Meh, it's not really as involved as Moa's thing. Sorry for derailing your thread, dude...lol
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Because it's too ridiculous, and I'm not giving in first...
haha
now it's looking like a teenager power power struggle hahahah

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Meh, it's not really as involved as Moa's thing. Sorry for derailing your thread, dude...lol
no problem at all... the thread was stagnant anyway
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
They've both gotten me good before on their own, so I have a hard time taking this seriously :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Both hah - :nosebleed lol
(I'msomewhatfeelingobligatedtathrowinaYoDawg)
 
Top