Bah. People and them wanting Bleach to get cancelled. It won't, no matter how much you want it to get cancelled.
It will end when this arc does. That can vary from 3 months to 2 years, depending on how Kubo takes it.
uhm, Definitely not 3 months, since Kubo is taking his own sweet time.
Yes, it has declined. But seriously, it sells more than 90% of manga in Japan. People who think getting an initial print of 750k is not enough for Bleach to deemed "popular" are kidding themselves. WSJ gives Bleach quite a number of CPs also. And past 2 CPs have included a double spread.
Not trying to argue but if Bleach haters on this thread try to make light of a series that others love, then it would lead to arguments. So can people stop thinking Bleach will get cancelled and move the topic to something more worthwhile?
What are the chances that Kuroko will end? I doubt WSJ would want it to end since it's basically their 3rd highest seller after One Piece and Naruto (HxH not included cause its on hiatus). But story-wise, it is kinda hard for Kuroko and the rest of Serin to play another year since they bet everything on this tournament.
Nisekoi? No way. Dunno why that even came up. It just got an anime too. Maybe if it drops in ranks and the anime ends with low ratings or something. For Nisekoi fans, I hope not. But I'm just stating what could lead it to be in trouble.
Saiki? Doubt it. That way, WT should be cancelled first since Saiki has better average ranks and sells quite decent for a gag manga whereas WT's ranks were good in rare occasions and sales are kinda mehh for a battle manga. Sure, its early but since we are talking about Saiki, I brought WT up.
I'm guessing, Soul Catcher(s) could be in danger next round if it doesn't keep the ranks steady.