- Joined
- Jul 21, 2008
- Messages
- 5,575
- Reaction score
- 599
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
How rude :OI'm not talking with you, so nevermind.![]()
@Kat, did you really love Nagi, didn't you? *-*
How rude :OI'm not talking with you, so nevermind.![]()
Leo hates me, always mean to me.How rude :O

IKR. He used to be such a nice kid some time agoLeo hates me, always mean to me.![]()


Leo hates me, always mean to me.![]()

He has been corrupted by power ):IKR. He used to be such a nice kid some time ago![]()
It was in self-defense. I know that he doesn't like Nisekoi and he isn't watching the anime.How rude :O

wtf? I like Nisekoi a lot..It was in self-defense. I know that he doesn't like Nisekoi and he isn't watching the anime.
His commentary was also mischievous. He just posted to see what I would say![]()




4.A girlfriend... how many girlfriends do you have?![]()
Really? You like Nisekoi a lot? And you are waiting to watch the anime afterward? No comments.wtf? I like Nisekoi a lot..
And I watched the first episode, twice (once with a girlfriend). But I'm saving the season for a marathon.
YOU KNOW NOTHING!![]()
I'm not an anime person. You should know that by now too..Really? You like Nisekoi a lot? And you are waiting to watch the anime afterward? No comments.
Neither am I. But I like Nisekoi a lot and I watch it as soon as possible.I'm not an anime person. You should know that by now too..

7/8 of the 10 shows I watch I do in batches, because there's not enough room in my schedule to watch all of it weekly.Neither am I. But I like Nisekoi a lot and I watch it as soon as possible.
Well, I was talking to Kat earlier. No need to discuss about your tastes.![]()
What do you do?7/8 of the 10 shows I watch I do in batches, because there's not enough room in my schedule to watch all of it weekly.
So I usually use a Sunday to marathon the shit out of it.
But life is too busy, I haven't even read any manga for weeks now.

What?What do you?
Have I ever asked it?![]()

I meant "what do you do?". I ate a "do".What?
And no, but I'm explaining due to boredom.
