Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Haha okay I'll watch Nisekoi too ^^ perfect I was looking for some new anime to watch. Ty!! :33
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Here Kat.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah, he was really nice when he first showed up.

But then someone stained him.. :nah
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
...don't talk about the dark side :/
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
How rude :O
It was in self-defense. I know that he doesn't like Nisekoi and he isn't watching the anime.
His commentary was also mischievous. He just posted to see what I would say :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
It was in self-defense. I know that he doesn't like Nisekoi and he isn't watching the anime.
His commentary was also mischievous. He just posted to see what I would say :p
wtf? I like Nisekoi a lot.. :oh

And I watched the first episode, twice (once with a girlfriend). But I'm saving the season for a marathon. :nod

YOU KNOW NOTHING! :arf
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
A girlfriend... how many girlfriends do you have? :teehee
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
wtf? I like Nisekoi a lot.. :oh

And I watched the first episode, twice (once with a girlfriend). But I'm saving the season for a marathon. :nod

YOU KNOW NOTHING! :arf
Really? You like Nisekoi a lot? And you are waiting to watch the anime afterward? No comments.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Really? You like Nisekoi a lot? And you are waiting to watch the anime afterward? No comments.
I'm not an anime person. You should know that by now too..
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm not an anime person. You should know that by now too..
Neither am I. But I like Nisekoi a lot and I watch it as soon as possible.

Well, I was talking to Kat earlier. No need to discuss about your tastes. :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Neither am I. But I like Nisekoi a lot and I watch it as soon as possible.

Well, I was talking to Kat earlier. No need to discuss about your tastes. :nod
7/8 of the 10 shows I watch I do in batches, because there's not enough room in my schedule to watch all of it weekly.

So I usually use a Sunday to marathon the shit out of it.

But life is too busy, I haven't even read any manga for weeks now.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
7/8 of the 10 shows I watch I do in batches, because there's not enough room in my schedule to watch all of it weekly.

So I usually use a Sunday to marathon the shit out of it.

But life is too busy, I haven't even read any manga for weeks now.
What do you do?
Have I ever asked it? :hmm
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top